I dont know what your talking about?

Perrie's POV

I sat on the couch staring at the magazine in front of me? How? On the magazine is a picture of me and the title says, "Perrie Pregnant or Not?"

"How could they have found out they even have convincing evidence!" I whispered as I cry into Jade's shoulder. We are in our flat that we share and we are sitting on the couch Jade trying to comfort me.

" Shhh it's okay. If anyone asks you if it's true lie and say it's not." She whispers. I nod that's all I can do because I don't trust my voice. I look down at my abdomen, I am barley showing. I wonder how far along I am. I have a doctor's appointment today, but I just don't know how long I can go without saying anything.

I am brought back into reality by Jade yelling at me," Perrie your phone is ringing!" I jump up and run to my phone that I left in the kitchen when I was eating my third lunch today. I run to the counter and picked up my phone and see it's Zayn. I stop for a second wondering if he has seen the magazine but quickly press answer.

"Hello Zayn what do you want?" I ask but I clearly know why he is already calling. He takes a shaky breath before asking his deadly question.

"Are you pregnant? " I knew he was going to say that but I couldn't help myself those words scared me. I let out a quick gasp and drop my phone in shock.

"Perrie are you all right?" Jade yells down from her room right above the kitchen.

"I am fine," I yell back as I pick up the phone back up. Should I do it? I can't do it! No I have to tell him the truth. But what if he gets mad? Each side of my brain is telling me to do something different. One side is saying I should lie the other is saying I should tell him the truth. I don't know I am just so confused, but instantly my mind makes a decision when I realise Zayn is still on the phone. I put the phone back up to my ear and say.

"You believe those magazines! It's just a big lie. I am not pregnant." When I finish my sentence I hear Zayn sigh in relief. Just hearing that pains my heart. So that means he dosen't want this kid.

" I was getting worried there for a second I mean your only nineteen and I am only twenty. We aren't ready for kids yet." He says through the phone. I sigh if only he knew.

"On a good note I am coming home in a month we have to go to one more place." I hear him answer happily.

"Yeah, I can't wait to see you." And with that we say our goodbyes and hang up. I make sure the call has ended before I burst into tears. I sit on the kitchen floor crying my heart out when I hear Jade come in. She dosen't ask any questions she just rubs my back and says a few encouraging words.

"Hey guess what we're leaving for your very first appointment in a couple of minutes and the other girls are coming," she says trying to cheer me up. Which surprisingly does as I get to see how far along I am.

"Okay but I need to go change," I smile. She nods and I get up to go to my room. I put some ripped jeans on and a red shirt. I don't put any make up on and my hair is down. I walk down stairs to see the rest of the girls here.

"Ready to go?" Jessy asks. I nod and we all jump in the car.

"We decided not to bring any body guards because we didn't want to attract any attention to ourselves." Leigh-Ann adds. I smiled, I was so lucky to have these people as my friend they were always looking out for me. As we pulled into our Health Care Provider center nerves started to set in. All of us cautiously got out of the car to make sure there were no paparazzi. Once we ensured the coast was clear we made our way to the building. Once we opened the door a quiet bell let off one ring and told the woman at the front desk that someone was hear. I walked up to her hoping I didn't freak out.

"I am hear for a check for Perrie Edwards three o'clock." The woman at the front desk nodded.

"Right on time," she said.