No hope

THIS CHAPTER IS DEDICATED TO ZAYN AND PERRIE'S ENGAGMENT. I AM NOT KIDING THEY ARE REALLY ENGAGED. IF YOU DONT BELIEVE ME GO TO YOUTUBE AND AN INTERVIEW SHOULD COME UP. I AM SO EXCITED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :-© I am also so sorry for taking so long to write. School started early where I live. So I have been very busy. Thanks again for everybody who is reading.

Zayn's POV

I sat on the couch staring at the cloak waiting. Hoping for her to come home. I knew I messed up but I was scared, and she lied to me. A few more tears escaped my puffy eyes as I layed down. A hole was burning through me, I felt horrible. I loved her I didn't mean any of those things I said but she didn't know that. The pain in my heart started to get unbearable and I needed to to stop. I slowly got up and made my way to the liquor cabinet. This was the only way to lessen some of it. I pulled out some alcohol and took a sip I didn't even bother taking out of glass. There has to be some way to show Perrie I still love her and want the baby.

Perrie's POV 

All the girls had come over and had immediately left to talk with Jade. I was left alone with my thoughts, but that didn't last long until I felt stomach growl. I got to get some food, I look around and all I saw was some bread. I shrugged I'd have to make it work, I took out a knife and started cutting it into pieces. I growled as the bread fell off the cutting board and dropped to the floor. I tried to bend down and pick it up but my growing belly was getting in the way. Frustration from tonight and this started to build up inside me. Tears started to spill out of my eyes again, I couldn't do anything right. Cutting bread and keeping a boyfriend. More tears poured out of my eyes as I gripped the knife. I heard footsteps running down the stairs but I didn't look up I just covered my face with my hand which still held the knife.

"What are you doing?" I hear Jessy gasp. I just cry harder because I don't know what I am doing? I am pregnant, boyfriendless, and lonely what a bad combination. Someone rips the knife out of my hand and spins me so I am facing them, It is Jade.

"What where you trying to do?" She ask tears starting to rise in her own eyes. I point to the bread on the ground utterly confused. What is the big deal any way? It is not like I was trying to cut myself? Then it dawns on me and a mix of emotions flood over me. Do they think I would become so depressed in one night that I was going to hurt myself? 

"You thought I was going to hurt myself?" I asked all the girls. They looked away in sorrow.

But Leigh-Ann spoke up,"Well the way you talked a couple of hours ago it sounded like you would."She added. I shook my head gosh these girls really loved me. I smiled a little and whispered.

"No matter how hard my life gets and depressed I get, I will never hurt myself or anyone else ?" If they only knew. All of them looked at me relieved but Jade just stood up walked to the fridge and took something out and handed it to me. Then after seconds that lasted for ever she smiled and said.

"Your going to need to eat more then bread." I agreed happily and shoved the food in my mouth. At least we had come to an agreement that no one was getting hurt the atmosphere in the room relaxed. But the question inside me still wanted to come out.

Taking a deep breath I say between bits of food," I have to tell management some time I am three and a half months along." They nod. "I think I am going to call management and have a little meeting." Without even waiting to see there reaction I grab my phone and dial in Terisa number. I had already broken up with Zayn how much worse could the situation get?

"Hello Perrie what's up?" Terisa's says yawning. Oh carp! I forgot it was like three in the morning.

"I am sorry for calling you at this time but I need to make an apointment with managment for tomarro it is really important!" I whisper, sleep starting to make my voice go hoarse. 

"Okay, try to be here around nine am. I hope everything is okay? Well, see you tomarro then bye." Terisa says quickly. Probaly annoyed of the time. I smiled as I hung up, at least I can sleep now. I slowly picked myself up and moved myself to the bedroom, I plopped myself down on the coach and slept. Everything would be better in the morning. Or so I thought.