D.I.T.R. - 30

Okay everyone! I changed my mind. I probably won't be doing a sequel because the way it ends, i'm happy with it :) as for the fantasy book, the only character in it from this one will be Daniella so it won't really be a sequel... :) I hope you like...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“What?” I asked, “I can’t believe he told him, the bloody bastard!” I muttered the latter under my breath. I couldn’t honestly believe Ryan told Drake about our children, he had no right!

“Yeah, Drake sounded pretty pissed that you didn’t tell him and he really wants to see Cole and Daniella.” Benny told me.

“Well did you tell him we’re in the UK for the next couple of weeks?” I asked.

“Yeah, and he said he didn’t care, he’d be at our house by now and he’ll wait there till we get back.” The thought of Drake coming back was heart warming; something stirred inside of me. Maybe I wasn’t fully over him yet.

That thought aside, the rest of the two weeks passed in a blur with lots more photo shoots. The Mumford and Sons pictures had apparently turned out flawless and Shanae loved them so much she even offered me a job at Rae Photography. Of course I said no, why would I want to move to England from Down Under? Australia was my favourite place in the world and everyone I knew was there. Well of course besides Shanae and Brian.

Soon enough, Shanae and Brian were sending us home at the airport. We all said our goodbyes and hugged each other. We checked our luggage in and did some duty free shopping. Heathrow airport was pretty huge. We got even more clothes, perfume, jewellery and some liquor with the fake Ids we have. We were on the plane soon enough and on our way back to Australia. The flight was long and hard, Cole and Daniella crying for some of the time was pure hell.

We landed at seven o’clock at night and guess who was at the airport? When I saw him there with Nat and Chase I wanted to run and be in the arms I’d realised how much I’d missed. When he saw me, holding Cole, he froze as well. A smile spread across his face that looked like it hadn’t smiled in months. He probably hadn’t. We walked over to where they were standing and I said my greetings to Chase and Nat before finally turning to Drake. He just stared at me with a cheesy grin on his face and he looked down at Cole.

Drake took Cole off me without a word and gave him to Chase who took him with welcoming arms. I gave him a questioning look but he just stepped closer to me, very close,

“I’m so sorry,” He said in a pained voice before wrapping his arms around my waist and his lips were on mine. It took me a split second to react and move my lips in sync with his and wind my arms around his neck. I didn’t notice the faint gagging noises or the ‘awes’ of my friends, all I could think of was how much I did still love the man in front of me.

After a while, we broke apart breathlessly. Drake held me in his arms and looked over at Cole, “This must be my son,” He said and Chase passed Cole to him, “Collin Symmonds.” He said in a breathless voice and held Cole close to his chest, “You’ll grow up to be very hot and attractive, just like your father,” He said to him quietly. Everyone chuckled and murmured ‘typical Drake’ to themselves. Chase, Benny and Nat had gotten all our suitcases and were ready to go. Drake was kissing Cole’s forehead when I turned to tell him we were leaving. He just smiled at me and grabbed my hand with his free one.

We walked out of the airport and to the car where we all piled in. Drake reluctantly let Cole sit in his car seat and we were off to go back home. I was really tired from the long plane trip and was falling asleep. Drake wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me into him,

“Sleep baby, you’re tired,” He murmured into my hair and kissed it gently. I rested my head on his shoulder and drifted to sleep.

I awoke a little from Drake transferring me to his bed, not mine, but I was only half awake and didn’t process any of the things I did. I was just beyond glad that my baby was finally home. Whether he was staying or not didn’t matter at the time because I just wanted to be in his arms.

____________________

This will probably be one of the last chappies on this story :( I'm sorry for finishing it and I just want to thank everyone who supported me, you guys are the bomb!! haha anyway, stay tuned for the sequel that will be out soon and it will probably be quite different from this story and will most likely only contain Daniella

:)