D.I.T.R. - 8

Hey sorry my last chappie was kinda short so I’m uploading A.S.A.P =)

 *Pic on side is Lee-Lee A.K.A Liam - played by William Moseley (Peter off Narnia)

~~~~~~~~~~~~

“Hello? Anyone home anymore?” I called out as I walked through the door, dropping my bag on the expensive looking seat next to it, “I suppose not,” I said quietly to myself, leaving the door open for Solo who was behind me. He shut the door and I went up to my room to have a shower in my own bathroom connected to my bedroom. I washed all the dried and wet mud off me, chucking my uniform and underwear in my hamper for Samson’s girlfriend Jodie to wash for me.

She lived here with us and moved with us when we moved here. She has long straight blonde hair and is awesome. She is one of my closest friends even though I’ve only known her about a year when Samson and her started going out.

About and hour later I finished my shower and plaiting my hair in lots of little braids, I walked to the kitchen, looking for something to eat. I got out some random ingredients and put them on the bench. I looked over my pile of fruit and tubs of yoghurt and frowned. Solo walked in at that time and looked over my pile, looking at me in confusion,

“What are you going to do with three tubs of yoghurt, five apples, two pears and six bananas?” Solo asked, picking up the bunch of bananas and looking over their perfect yellow skin with no black spots. I thought for a second and then smiled evilly,

“Wait and see,” I replied as I pushed him out of the kitchen while he was complaining and asking me why he can’t just watch me make something.

“You can’t see the secret ingredient I put in it.” I replied while pushing him out the door and closed it with much effort because he was pushing against the door, trying to get in and I’m not much of a match against a fully-grown man, but I managed somehow.

I walked over to the island bench and started to cut up the fruit quite small and putting it in the blender. I put the lid on once I had put all the fruit in and turned it on. It made quite a bit of noise so I quickly went over to Samson’s liquor cabinet and pulled out some Malibu. I quickly took a swig of it, burning my throat, and looked at the door, willing it with my inexistent mind powers to stay closed. I quickly poured some in and put it back in the exact space I got it from.

Yeah, I know what your thinking ‘what’s a sixteen year old doing drinking alcohol’ but if you haven’t remembered, I used to get totally waisted in back in Wellington with my crew so it’s actually not that bad adding Malibu to the smoothie I’m making and I’m sure Solo will appreciate it even though he is just as against me drinking then Samson. Solo just has common sense and knows I won’t give it up.

I poured out the smoothie into two tall glasses and walked out of the kitchen, looking for Solo, “SOLO??” I called out and heard a faint,

“In the lounge,” coming from my left. I turned and walked into the room, finding that someone was sitting on the seat opposite Solo,

I gave Solo his drink and turned to go out of the room, not acknowledging his presence,

“Dez, don’t be so immature about this. He obviously wants to apologise and make amends. It’s obvious that he didn’t actually spread the rumours about you before. I saw how close you two were and stop just ignoring him,” Solo came up and took my drink, putting it on the table next to me and wrapping his arms around my waist in a very comforting way, “You can’t just run away from everything when it becomes too bad for you to handle. You have to be strong. I know you are stronger than this and you can face everything that gets shoved in your face besides this.”

He kissed my forehead and turned me around to look at Ryan. He looked down and stood up. He lifted his head and stared at me straight in the eyes,

“You don’t know how much I feel like the biggest asshole in the whole world, wait something worse then an asshole. Dez I miss you so much that it hurts. You know how I felt about you and you shoved it in my face. I knew what I did was stupid. You have to know I didn’t spread the rumours; it was all Bianca’s fault. She tricked me into this deal and I fell for it when all she really wanted was me. She knew how I felt about you and she really liked me at the time, one of her friends told me. She knew if you knew I spread the rumours, you’d hate me forever and I will stop liking you, I guess she succeeded for the first half but I still feel something for you, Desiree.

“I thought I got over it but when I saw you earlier today I knew straight away that I still may be in love with you.”

I looked at him, awestruck, “Since when have you ‘loved’ me?” I asked, folding my arms over my chest. If he really did love me that would cause a LOT of drama in my life because I sort of have a massive crush on Drake at the moment and am thinking he may think the same way about me but I’m not risking our friendship just right now, partly because he’s in a different country as me at the moment.

“Um, I’m not really sure. All I know is that I want you in my life, Dez. I need you weather it’s as a friend or more, I don’t really care. I know you don’t feel the same way as me and I promise to control myself and not act weird around you and I will make sure it’s not too awkward between us anymore.”

Ryan looked at me with hope in his eyes and when I looked into his pale blue eyes, I also saw sincerity and knew that he wasn’t joking. I knew Bianca was a cold-hearted bitch. I sighed and a tear escaped my eye before I ran into his open arms.

And that’s when I cried, letting it all out. Years of holding in my emotions to keep from feeling the hurt and betrayal I had felt from Bianca. I cried for never making any new friends at the new schools I had gone to. I just let it all out, soaking Ryan’s shirt. I felt my legs go all jelly-like and I almost sank to the floor before Ryan caught me and lifted me up bridal style. My body racked and shook with violent sobs as he carried me up the stairs to my bedroom like I weighed nothing. He laid me down on my bed and lay next to me, keeping his arms around my waist and just stroked my back, not saying anything, which I was very grateful for. Eventually, I fell asleep in his arms and I think he was starting to, as well before I slipped out of full consciousness.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

HEY EVERYONE!! I LOVE CAPS LOCK HEHE. THANKS FOR SUPPORTING ME THROUGH THIS STORY AND KEEPING ME GOING BECAUSE AT SOME POINT I SERIOUSLY FELT LIKE GIVING UP AND NOT BOTHERING. I WANNA SAY THANKS TO xoxlilninjaxox for chatting to me and saying how much she loves my stories. If you are on wattpad while I'm on... say hi or something :)