D.I.T.R. - 4

*Pic on side of Drake - palyed by Kiowa Gordon (Embry of New Moon) He's ment to be Maori but I like him better =D

The bell rang just as I got back to my seat. I grabbed my books and left the classroom, joining the massive wave of students crowding in the hallways, trying to get to their lockers. I shoved my way through the crowd and made my way to my locker. I grabbed my books for my next class, which was chemistry with Mrs. Rostand. I’m not really a big fan of chemistry because I found it really easy to pick up. I usually aced the class and that meant that I could goof off because the teachers couldn’t get me out of the class because I was with the best students.

I walked to room number 57, which was way over the other side of the school. I swear I got lost fifty times trying to find the stupid room. When I finally found the stupid room, it had already been fifteen minutes. I walked into the class and everyone looked at me, the lights were off and they were watching a film off the projector. I glared at the class and they got back to work, taking notes. I walked over to the teacher’s desk, which had an old, plump, grey haired woman behind it. I handed her the slip, which she signed before handing it back to me. She pointed to a seat that was empty, next to the guy, I recognised as the guy from before school who asked me to join his crew. The teacher put her index finger to her lips, gesturing for me to be quiet.

I purposely dragged and stomped my feet, kicking desks and yelling ‘ouch’ at the right time. I finally got to my seat and dragged it along the floor, making a screeching noise. I slumped down on the seat, letting my books fall onto the desk with a bang. I looked at the teacher and she was glaring daggers at me. I averted my eyes from the left to the right before giggling loudly and saying louder than necessary,

“Sorry, Mrs. Boston, I’m a bit clumsy,” I smile sheepishly at her, “Boston bun.” I said a little more quietly but still loud enough for the whole class to hear and break out into chuckles, sniggers and giggles.

“It’s Mrs. Rostand, thank you very much, Miss Smith.” She couldn’t say the ‘th’ properly, making it sound like and ‘f’. She sounded like my three-year-old brother who calls my grandmother ‘gwanny smif appol’.

“It’s Miss Smith,” I replied, emphasizing the ‘th’ part at the end, “Thank you very much.” I added, mocking her voice, “Sheesh, someone needs to take speech classes.” I whispered.

The guy next to me chuckled quietly and I glared at him. He glared back and we had a staring competition until he looked back to his book, which had pictures all over it of dance poses. I sighed and opened my own book. I glanced at the screen and saw that it was a film about some element on the stupid table. I started to doodle on my own book, drawing new moves I’d thought of the other day, not really wanting to forget them. The bell went and I looked at my timetable, seeing it was a double period.

I saw a paper ball land on my desk and looked around the dark room, my eyes fell on Hayden. He smiled at me winked. I just gave him a confused look and opened the scrunched up bit of paper.

‘You free tonight?’ is what it said. I gave him a glare and replied,

‘My husband’s won’t be very happy!’ I threw it at him and it hit the side of his head. He read it and sighed before writing something else on it. He threw it back and it landed on the floor next to my desk. I quickly picked it up and read it,

‘I thought you were going to divorce them for me :(‘ We kept on passing the notes til the end of the lesson,

‘It will take a while to fill out all the forms for it’

‘Whatever, so are you?’ he asked.

‘Yes, I am in fact’ I replied.

‘Bummer, that sucks. It is that important that you wouldn’t go out with my friends and me?’