Chapter 16 | Epilogue

A/N : This is the last chapter. It compose of two parts. I'll publish the sequel maybe next week or on Saturday haha it depends. The title is 'Love never Dies ♥ ' hope you guys will read it as well. :* 

•••••••••••••••••••••••

° Chapter Sixteen °

~'Isn't it funny how you can still get butterflies in your stomach, eventhough you have known the person for years.'~

3 days before the flight.

Its been one week and two days since the day Quen and Mae had an arguement, more of like a confession that turn out bad. They didn't text, call or even talk at each other.

Quen's doing what he usually do : Practice. Perform. Act. Rest. He doing all of it quietly that his co-workers and friends are now worried at him. After his work he will just go home and lock hisself in his room. His family is worried but they understand what he's going through right now. Quen will just lie down on his bed, stare at the ceiling and sometimes cry hisself to sleep.

Mae already know that she is sick and accepted it, saying that 'Everything happens for a reason.', She kinda misses him and cant take him off her mind so she throw her attention to other stuffs like cleaning her closet. While taking out some useless stuffs, she stumble into a familiar box. She pick it up and put it on the bed. She open it and see a beautiful ball gown. Suddenly, a tear fall down from her eye, she wipes it away and smile a little. Reminiscing everything. She let out a sigh and put the gown back.

~'She loves him more than he would ever know, he loves her more than he would ever show.'~

2 days left.

Enrique is on his way home from work. He misses her, so he drive to her house. He get down and stand outside, looking at her window. He stand there and wonder if she'll ever understand just how much of him belongs to her. It started to rain, but he didn't mind it. He keeps on waiting and minutes after, she appear and stand there. She take her phone and just stare at it, then she call someone. Quen's phone ring, he look at it as the rain drops on his screen, after four rings when he is about to answer it, she hung up. Quen look up again, 'Please. Just for once.' he said, but she just stand there, he bow his head and leave.

Mae stand beside her window, 'He didn't answer' she whisper in a sad voice, then she have a feeling that she need to look out the window. She open it and see nothing, just rain. The rain that once covered her pain and sadness. She close her window and close the light.

~'You wonder why I don't talk to you anymore and please believe me when I say its not that I don't want to, its just that everything I want to say I can't tell you anymore.'~

1 day left.

Enrique is having lunch with his family. They are talking and laughing while he's there sitting and being quiet. Javy notice it, "Hey. Don't you like the paella?" he ask, "Huh? No its just that I'm not really hungry." he said with a faint smile. He excuse hisself and go to his room. After some minutes, his brother knock and get in. He sit across him. Quen isn't giving him any eye contact. "Bro. Kailangan natin pag-usapan to. Look what's happening to you." he said in a very concern voice. Quen look at him, "I'm fine kuya, really, I'm fine." he said. "Bukas na ang flight ni Mae. You still have at least 24hrs to fix this. I know she's the reaso--" , "I said I'm fine kuya!" quen blurted out, he took a deep breath and brush his hair, "I'm fine. Its okay." he said in a low voice. Javy just nod then stand up giving him a pat on the shoulder, before he close the door he look at his brother, "Life is all about risks and requires you to jump. Don't be a person who has to look back and wonder what they would have or could have had. No one waits forever." then leave his brother alone.