Chapter 6

A/N : Oh My Gosh !!! I got one vote, one freakin VOTE !! Whoever you are, THANK YOU AND I LOVE YOU !! :* :* :* ! You don't know how happy I am right now. :') thank you sweetheart ♥ ! Anyway I'm not a ChongLia nor a JulQuen, I'm a pure Enrique Gil fan :) ! My really favorite is Aj Perez but he passed away, still it hurts, but I visit him sometimes and everytime I see his smile it lightens up my heart. :') Gosh I miss him :( ! Then I started to like Quen, the two of them are the only one that I adore here in the Philippines, I only watch his series and movies, and the others that I like are from the States, like Johnny Depp, David Archuleta, Jensen Ackles, Jared Padalecki, Misha Collins, Norman Reedus, Andrew Lincoln, etc. . Please continue reading this guys, and I might end this when it comes to Chapter fifteen because this is a short story and I would really appreciate if you will suggest or comment :) ! Thank you. One Love y'all :* !

•••••••••••••••••••••••••

° Chapter six °

The venue is very big. Its a function room that you can fit five hundred guests or more. There balloons at every doors and windows, the lights are very colorful. There are a lot of tables, some are for sitting, some are for people who wants to stand beside it. But the thing that caught her attention is the big dance floor in the middle, balloons and some confetti are scattered around it and some of the guests are dancing. Yes the guests, all of them are wearing formal suits and dresses, ball gowns and long dresses for ladies, Suit and tie and Tuxedos for the gentlemen. Enrique's attire is an all black tuxedo w/ a white bow, Julia's dress is a long straight champagne color dress w/ some white beads in it. They enter the venue w/ their other friends. Quen look for Enchong, No, actually he's looking for Mae. With all of this guests that are wearing masks, its like looking a needle in a haystack. "Hey dude wassup' ! " Robi domingo approach Quen w/ his date, "Hey hey !" He said back to him w/ their manly handshake. "So, you're with who?" he ask quen looking at his side, "Oh I'm w/ Julia. Pero I think she went to see some friends." Quen answer, "This is Gretchen." Robi said to Quen introducing his date to him. "Hi" said by the pretty chinita , Quen shake her hand and ask robi "Have you seen Enchong?" , "Ah yeah ! Sabay kaming pumasok, you should see his date, pretty girl. Ngayon ko lang siya nakita, girlfriend nya ba yun?" Robi answer back and Quen started to look around and he answer, "Nope. Hindi nya girlfriend yun." , "Too bad. They look good together." Robi said before walking away, Quen finally see Enchong somewhere in front, but he can't see his date, he groan. 'Relax Quen ! Relax.' he said to hisself, before he walks out, Daniel Padilla and Khalil Ramos appear in front of him, "Tara pre, sayaw tayo ! " they said and started pulling him in the middle. They dance a little and he sit down, Julia is there this time, "Oh you look stress." she joke him, he wipe his forehead and said, "napasayaw ako bigla eh." . She offers him a glass of water and he mouthed 'thank you' . After the fast songs, the dj plays the song 'Yakap by Charice' , people started to go in the middle and dance their dates, in their table, Sofia,Jules,Patrick and his girlfriend, w/ Julia and Quen are the left at the table. Julia is starring at the people dancing in the middle, wishing someone will ask for her hand, and as if she wish it out loud, Quen stand up and ask for her hand, "Can we dance?" he ask , she nods and grab his hand. They dance in the middle, Quen's hand around her waist, her hand on his shoulder and their other hands raise up and they dance slowly. Eyes at each other.

***

At the other part of the dance floor, Mae and Enchong are dancing, her head beside his ear and he lean closer to her whisper, "You look beautiful today." it made her blush, "I'm really happy that you're here right now." he add up. "Pag may nanligaw ba sa'yo, are you going to entertain him?" he ask her, she look at him, "I don't know. I've never thought of that." she said w/ question look drawn around her face, "Why? past is past. It can't hurt you anymore." he reminded her, she was hurt three times, and last one was just recent and they know about it. She look away from him and continue to dance, "Would you give him a chance?" he ask her, she look at him, "Would you give me a chance?" he add up. They're looking at each other's eyes, then Mae remember someone causing her to look away and back off right on cue as the music stops. "I have to go to the bathroom." she excuse herself and head out. When she get inside there's no one around, she remove her mask and put some powder, she stare at her reflection, 'Relax Mae! Relax' she said to herself. She and Quen have that kind of habit, then she remember Quen, they haven't seen each other yet. So she wear her mask again and head out, as she open the door, she accidentally hit someone, "Oh Gosh I'm so sorry." she said to him while holding his arm, "I'm fine don't worry." he said and accidentally hold her hand, they look at each other, not knowing they know each other, "I really have to go." she said and let go of her hand, "Wait!" he call out to her but she run back to the room. 'She looks familiar' said by Quen, 'He looks familiar' said by Mae. Quen is now looking at Mae while Mae is doing the same, She go to Julia and ask for him, but she said he went to the bathroom, Quen ask enchong and he answer the same. They went back to their table and their dates told them what just happened, Mae excuse herself again but Enchong stop her and said "They will be playing the last song for the last dance." but she let go of his grip and said "I will be fast." then run out. Quen did the same but some of the girls stop him, even Julia, informing him that its the last song, he should dance someone because the other guys are doing it, but he refuse. Enchong stand up and can't wait for her anymore so he ask for Julia instead and she said 'Yes'. Mae didn't find him at the lobby so she go back at their table not even wondering where her date is.

***

She's sitting down and stare at the dancing people. Then someone from the crowd is approaching their table, no, he's approaching her. He stand infront of her and hand held out, "May I have this dance?" he ask while bowing down, she stares at her, the bathroom guy, the one she bumped into earlier, 'what does he want now' she ask herself, she look around and see everyone is dancing, so she accept it and they walk together, hand in hand, why does she feel that she held this hand before. He turn her around slowly, put his hand on her waist and she put her's around his neck. The song is 'Forevermore by David Archuleta' , she rest her head at his shoulder and he lean his head onto her. They feel like they know each other, they're very comfortable at each other.

♪ You were just a dream that

I once knew, I never thought

I would be right for you.♪

They look at each other, eyes bore at each other, His hazelnut eyes looking into her darkbrown eyes. He lean his forehead at her, and she close her eyes, she remember her dream, her one and only dream, she open her eyes just to make sure she's not living in her dream, she wants to make sure that this very special, magical moment is all true. He look at her, he remember the eyes of the person that he wants to be with. 'Who is this girl' he ask hisself,

♪I just can't believe

that you are mine now. ♪

they both sing it together, and out of the blue, he lean in and is about to kiss her but she back off, hitting the girl behind her, "I'm sorry" she said to the girl then look at him ,"I'm sorry" she said and run to the door, "Wait ! Miss Come back! " he yell at her, she get out of the place, its raining, she lift her gown and remove her shoes, and started to run. Her mask suddenly fall off, she's about to pick it up but she see that the guy is following her, so she forget about it and ride at the taxi. They drive away, "Wait !!" he yell but he's too late, he look down and see the mask, he pick it up and go inside. Mae is looking at the back of the car, when the place is nowhere in sight she lean her head at the window and give out a smile. Back at the venue, Quen is soaking wet, "What happened?" Julia ask him, she's hand in hand w/ Enchong but he doesn't mind it, "Wala. Nag paulan lang ako." he answer back looking down. "Teka kuha lang ako ng towel, tsaka hanapin ko si Mae " chong said then run off, julia started to dry Quen's hair w/ her handkerchief and said, "Thank you ah. Because of you nagkasama kami ng crush ko." she's pertaining to Enchong, he's looking at the mask when Enchong arrive w/ three bath towels and said, "Umalis na ata si Mae." Quen look up to him and said "What?! I didn't even see her." "I'm sorry pre. Baka nabored yun sakin" chong said, but Quen just sit down. Enchong notice the mask, "Saan mo nakuha yan?" he ask, Quen look at it and doesn't want to say the truth because he will sound like a fool, chasing a girl like that they might say he's chasing a ghost, so he lied and said, "Wala napulot ko lang." then he set it aside, "Talaga? saan? did you know na kay Mae yan! " Enchong bolted out and Quen immediately stand up. "What? Kay Mae to?! " he blurted out, "Oo pre. Baka naiwan nya nung umalis siya. Ako na mag bibigay" chong said and about to grab the mask when Quen pick it up and said, "No.No.No! Ako na mag bibigay." then he run to his car. He sit there looking at the mask, and imagining eyes behind it, those dark brown eyes, the ones that he fell inlove w/, the ones that he fall for, and now he realize that those eyes that he love belong to his bestfriend.He smile like a fool inside the car. That's why everytime he look at her and she look back at him, he feel something inside, and it was Love. Its the best feeling he ever feel in his whole life. He start the car and head home smiling and the mask beside him.

•••••••••••••••••••••

Sooooo what do you think? :) Its a bit boring I know but I will do my best make it awesome :') ! Love y'all. ♥