Chapter 10

A/N : Sorry if this chapter took too long. I don't have connection haha. I'm kinda thinking how to end it :) ! Just keep on reading mates :) ! ♥

~I forgot to tell you, Mae is 3rd year college, in case some of you are wondering :)

***

♪ A dream is a wish your heart makes When you're fast asleep. In dreams you lose your heartaches Whatever you wish for, you keep.

Have faith in your dreams and someday, Your rainbow will come smiling thru. No matter how your heart is grieving, If you keep on believing the dream that you wish will come true... ♪

° Chapter ten °

••••••••••••••••••••••

"Go San beda! Go San beda!" the students roared inside the Mall of Asia arena. Its a close game between San beda and San Sebastian w/ 40-38 in favor of San Sebastian w/ only three minutes to spare before the end of the second quarter. The San beda doesn't have their cheerinh squad that's why they invited Enrique Gil to perform for the half-time. Enrique is w/ Mae and some of his friends like Javy, Symon, and Ivan while their girlfriends hit the mall for some shopping. Mae is the only girl left w/ the boys not because she doesn't like shopping,well she really is not a fan of it, but because she likes to watch basketball. She is not smart when it comes to it but she enjoys watching it especially if its her school who is playing. She and Javy are on team Baste(San sebastian) while Quen,Syom and Ivan are Beda(San Beda) well its because they used to study there.

'Buzzzzzzz'

"End of first half. In favor of your Golden Stags w/ 45-42!!" the announcer said as the crowd cheer so are Mae and Javy. "Woooooh! Yeah! In your faces losers!" Javy yell at the three, they just mimic him and Javy gave Mae a high five. They are seating at the ringside, then the Golden Stag cheersquad cartwheeled theirselves to the middle. One of the staff signal Enrique to follow him, he nod and stand up, "Goodluck bro! " said by his friends, he give them all a high five then look at Mae, "Shout for me?" he ask, "That's my job right?! " She said then slap him on his legs, "Goodluck" she add then he head off. After three minutes its Enrique's turn, "Everyone please stay on your seats and let's give it up for Enrique Gil!" the host introduce him and all of the students from the two schools, more on girls, jump and shout out. He dance on the tune of 'Gentleman' w/c people suggested. Some of the students are also dancing to the beat. He's enjoying it and keep a smile on his face. After he performed, the game resumes, start of the third quarter.

***

Even outside of the arena, students are still cheering. The game finishes w/ the score 78-73 in favor of San Sebastian. Mae and Javy are both very happy while Quen, Ivan,Symon just had a frown in their faces at first then accept it in the end. On their way out, Javy along w/ Ivan and Symon said, "Hey una na kami sa mall. Iniintay na nila kami eh.", Mae and Quen both nod and the three head out. "Mae mag cr muna ako ah." Quen excuse hisself, "Sige. I'll wait outside." she said then go to the exit. She hear some of the students said, "Nakita mo ba si Enrique kanina? Grabe galing no." and , "OMG Friend ! Sobrang bibo ni Enrique ! " and also , "Napaka gwapo at Hot ni Quenito!!" . She chuckle and fix her hair up. Then someone from behind said, "There you are. I know an angel when I see one." the voice is very familiar to her, its a man's voice, she smile then turn around and now face to face to a 6'1 guy wearing glasses, she know who he is, its Leo de Vera. He was the player of the game having a score of 25. He is one of the greatest player in San Sebastian. "Hey!" she said w/ a big smile, "Congratulations." she added. "Thank you. I could've done it w/out the team and some motivation." he said while looking at her eyes. His eyes are the same color as Enrique, hazelnut brown. She warm feeling rise to her cheek when he suddenly lean close and touch her hair, "Confetti" he said showing her a small yellow paper. There was a small awkward moment then she ask, "Pauwi na kayo?" , "Uh yeah. I'm just waiting for the bus." he said while pointing out to the road where their bus is making its way thru the heavy traffic, he look at her and said, "Nasan na yung mga kasama mo? Kasama mo yun right, yung katabi mo sa ringside?" she was surprise a little, how did he know she was seated at the ringside, was he looking at her and she doesn't have a clue with his doing, "Ahh. Yeah. Nauna na yung iba. Yung isa nag cr lang." she answer w/ a little awkwardness, Leo seem to notice ot so he said, "Yung ka-teammates ko nag sabi na nandyan ka. Sila nag turo sakin." then there was a sign of relief on her face.

The two of them met 2yrs. ago at the San Juan arena. They were both 1st yr back then but Leo was a player already. Mae's school was against Letran and she went outside to call someone, on her way out she bumped into him and he accidentally spill his drink to her shirt. He was really embarassed and ashamed to himself, w/out thinking twice he removed his jacket and leaving him on his jersey and handed it to her w/ a 'Im sorry please forgive me.' smile, she took and then he ran off. Before she leave, Leo stopped her and apologized. She smiled and said it was okay, everything make mistakes, her hands on his shoulders. She could've sworn he blushed, he thanked her and ask for her number, after that till now they sometimes text and call each other, sometimes they even hang-out but they don't count it as a date.

His bus arrive infront of the arena, "I really have to go." he said and she nod, before he run, he grab his hand and said, "I'm so happy we see each other again." then he kiss her hand and run off. "I'll call you." he yell at her before going inside the bus. She wave at him. Quen saw everything from the inside, he feel something inside, a feeling that he already felt when Enchong ask Mae for the party. He shake his head then head out, "Oh bakit ang tagal mo?" mae ask him the moment she see him, "I..uh...there fans. They asked for a picture." he explain, "Okay. Tara na." she said then they go to his car and head to the others at the Mall.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Sorry for the short chapter lads, :( ! but I tell you the next one will be long enough ♥ ! One Love :D

Comment/Suggest :) !