Chapter 4

A/N : Sorry if take too long for the update, don't have any connection. But I will keep on updating y'all :) ! how do you like it so far? Comment some suggestions :) ! I really appreciate it :) Thank you. One love y'all :* !

••••••••••••••••••••••

° Chapter four °

•••••••••••••••••••••

One week have passed since Quen and Mae saw each other. Now, she's on her way to his shooting to visit him. He is on alabang now, making a new teleserye. He doesn't have any idea that she's coming. She arrive at the set arround 9:30pm and he's on take. While walking around, someone approach Mae, "Hi.Hello" said by the girl who's around 13yrs old she think, stand infront of her, she was surprised but she smile at her, "Kamusta ka?" the girl ask, she don't know if she needs to answer or not because she doesn't even know the gal, before she answer, a friend of the girl said "Ikaw si Mae di ba?" w/ a little tone of curiosity, she just nod and the group laugh and even give high five at each other and saying "Sabi ko sayo siya yun eh!". Mae just raise her eyebrows, signaling them that she don't know what they're talking about. The girls shake her hand and said, "I'm Lisa." the girl who approached her first, "Ito mga kaibigan ko Princess,Amy,Lacy at Judith" she said pointing one at a time to her friends. She smiled at them and said "Hi!". "Nandito ka ba para kay Quen? Hindi pa namin siya nakikita eh." said by Lacy, she look around and see Xian and Enchong at the take, "Uhh Yeah. Andito na siya. Maybe you haven't see him yet." mae answer to them, they give each other a look, "Really?! Akala namin wala pa. Sila Chong pa lang kasi nakikita namin." said by Lisa, she smile at them and said, "Oh. He's with Julia kasi. Nasa kabilang set sya." and pointed at the other side of the place, they follow her gesture and said, "Bakit ka andito?" lacy ask her, she laugh a little and answer "Hindi nya alam na nandito ako." w/ a smile. "Awww bait mo naman. Sinurprise mo siya." said by Princess. She just nod, then Demie and Karla along w/ the other Quenatics, walk pass by her, they notice her amd said, "Ui !! Himala nandito ka." said by a cute chubby girl,Frances, she look at her and said, "Biglaan lang din" . To be honest, Mae doesn't like hanging around w/ a lot of people, not because she has problems, but because she is not the type of girl who loves to hangout. She is very typical, as much as possible, she wants to be alone and that's one of things Quen wants to change about her thats why sometimes when there are some parties that the fans do for him, he will bring her but she will just sit in her chair but she have some friends who are part of the fan club. She excuse herself and go the set of Quen. When she arrived, she saw the scene is outside of a cafe, she stand beside one of the lights and look at them, "Action!" the director shout out, Quen hold Julia's hands and look into her eyes, reciting the lines "I love you. To me, you are the perfect girl. There are some problems in our life that We can fix,together." now he's holding her face and about to kiss her, Mae turn around and walk away from the set, from the fans and sit on the ground beside the back of a car. She brush her fingers through her hair and think 'What's wrong w/ you?' she can feel somthing in inside of her, pain, anger, sadness, jealousy..... JEALOUSY?!?! She ask herself, 'bakit naman ako mag seselos!' she said to herself, she kick the rock infront of her and hit the feet of someone who's infront of her, "sinu kaaway mo?" ask by the guy infront, she squinted to see his face clearly and see it was Enchong. She stand up brushing the dirts off her pants and said, "Huh? wala ah." , "Eh mukha kang badtrip eh." , "Lagi naman ako mukhang badtrip." she said then Enchong pinch her nose and said "Cute ka kaya pag badtrip." she wipe her nose and hit him in the arm, "pwede ba tigilan mo ko!" , "Sure thing pag pumayag ka sa invite ko." , "Ugh ! Chong naman. I told you I'm busy." she said, he raise his hands and said, "Fine. Cool tayo dyan, but please let me offer you a coke." then hand her a bottle of cola, she grab it and take a drink, they're now walking in tandem, Enchong's hands are in his pocket, "So are you here for Quen?" she look at her w/ a little confuse look, "Bakit?" she ask, "Wala lang. Nag tatanung lang. Baka may iba ka pang dinadalaw kasi." He said but the last part was in a whisper, "Anu yun sinabi mo?" she ask him, "Sabi ko nag tatanu-" , "No the last part repeat it." , "Huh anung last part ka dyan?" he said defensively then she hit him in the head and said, "Ah ganun ! Nag tatago ka na sakin." then he walk leaving her behind, "Hoy !" she shout and run to him, he run away too,ae notice that he's playing games w/ her so she kneel down and fake an accident, "Ow !!" she yell loudly enough for him to hear, he turn around and run back to her, "What happened?" he ask then Mae grab his ear and stand up, "Aray aray!" he said but she's laughing then he grab her other hand and turn her around, now he's behind her, he started tickling her when a guy call outs, "Mae!!" they stop and follow the voice, its Quen. They part ways, Mae brush her hair and said "Hi Julia!" then look at Quen, "Hey!". Julia wave at her and walk towards Enchong, "Ui pre!" said by Quen but his face is still glued on Mae's face, "Tara na. Maiwan na namin kayo ah." Julia said excusing herself and Enchong. The two of them are now alone, Mae give him a smile and said "Surprise!" before he could open his mouth, a group of fangirls rush towards him, he grab her hand and run away. They are now at his tent, He see some of his favorite foods but what caught his attention was the red box w/ a ribbon, he opens it and see a big rectangle of Sansirival, his favorite cake. A huge smile appear from his face then turn around to face her, she's smiling like a maniac, he knows that its from her, "You like it?" she ask, "Like it? I love it!" he said then hug her, she feel something, a feeling she never feels and its the first time but she ignore it, "Saan mo nabili to?" he ask letting go of her and look at the cake again, "Sa bakery malapit sa school." she said sitting down, she notice that he didn't react, "Hoy! anu ginagawa mo?" still no respond, she stand up and turn him around, his mouth is full of cake making his cheeks all chubby, she roll her eyes and murmur, "so childish."

***

"And Cut !" thw director yell out. Mae can hear it from where she's standing. The last scene is now finish, she's waiting Quen at his camaro, she's standing there,leaning when a group of girls appear, "Excuse me, pwede kami mag papicture?" one of them said, she nod and stay away from the car w/out knowing that they're pertaining to her. "Sa'yo kami mag papapicture hindi sa kotse." a familiar voice said and she look at the group and see Lei,admin of Enriquelicious, standing in front of her, she was too busy playing that she doesn't notice her. Her eyes widened and she approach Lei w/ a hug, "Kamusta?" she ask her, "Ito mabuti naman. Nakaka gulat at nag visit ka sa set." Lei said to her, she laugh and said, "baka ngayon lang to. free kasi eh." , "free? so pumayag ka na sa invite ni Chong?" lei joked at her, she just laugh, "papicture kami" said by Princess, the girl she met earlier, "Artista ka na din friend !" Lei said hitting her in the arm, she stick out her tongue to Lei and nod at Princess, after a few shots another group pass by them and said, "Pati si bestfriend sikat na. Biruin mo yun, Kahit hindi nag papakita dito kilala ka pa rin." her voice has a little tone of anger, "Oo nga. Masyado pang V.I.P , eh pare-pareho lang naman tayong fans, ay wait, 'Bestfriend' ka nga pala." added by one big girl, Mae's about to fight them back but Quen appeared and said, "Anu meron dito?" they all look at him, he didn't hear what are they talking about, the one girl said, "Oh nothing Quenito ! We are just here adoring your bestfriend." he look at her w/ a 'what' face, then a fan said, "Can we take a picture?" he take his eyes off her and nod. After many pictures he said goodbye to them and leave w/ Mae. There drive was very quiet, Quen broke the silence and ask "What happened back there? W/ the fans?", she's looking at the window and answer "Wala naman. Im fine. Just took some pictures." , "Ahh. Sigurado ka? You don't look fine." , "I'm fine Quen." she said then another silence, then she look at him and said "They hate me you know. Your fans, not all of them, just a few. I don't know why." then look back at the window again. He look at her at the corner of his eyes, "Naah. Why would they?" he ask, she just raise her shoulders, "I'll talk to them." he suggested. "Don't do that. You'll just make everything worse!" she scold at him. "Okay" he mumbled, she let out a sigh and ask, "How's the scene w/ Julia?" , "You know. Same old. Same old." he answer back looking at the road, "Did you kiss her?" she ask that made him look at her, but she's still looking at the window, "Nope. You know Im not ready for that." he said but no respond from her. She receive a text message, while reading she's smiling and he notice it, out of curiosity he ask "Sinu yan?" , "Uhm si Chong." , "Anu sabi nya? what does he need?" , " Nothing. Just checkin' if naka uwi na ko. I said I'm with you." she answer, 'Im with you.' are the words that are circling his head, he smile a little. They arrive her house, before she get out, Quen ask Mae, "Why did you visit me today? Never mo pang ginawa yun." she look at him and said, "I don't know maybe because I just want to." she said "Okay." he said then she get out of the car. "See you tomorrow ?" he ask " I don't know Quen. I'll just text you" she said then close the door. Quen honk his horn and leave. Mae get inside of her house and go to her room. She lay down and stare at the ceiling, 'What a day' she said to herself and go to sleep.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••

A/N : I just want to clear something guys, I'm not pertaining to any fans okay, I love all of you out there who loves Enrique too. I just put that there to add some excitement because the story might be become very boring if it will be about there love story only. Hope you'll like it. Keep safe y'all. :)