Chapter 2

A/N : Here is the chapter two. I'm sorry if the story is not that good,haha I'm not really a good writer, not even great at imagination but I will do my best to make this story a fantastic one :) ! One love y'all

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

° Chapter two °

She is running into a very large field, full of different flowers, there are carnations,daisies,sunflowers, even roses but not the red ones but instead the white ones. She can feel the warm breeze kissing her cheeks and the butterflies flying around her. She reach a very big,nice, magnificent castle that has a lot of balloons around it, it's like there is a big party inside so she go in. People are wearing fancy clothes, ladies in long ball gowns, men in suit, children in small dresses. She's wearing a black ball gown with red pearls at the top and a long sleeves of lace and ruffles underneath. Then all of a sudden, horns are being blow on, people are gathering at the center so is she, then a huge, white door open up and a handsome guy walks out. He's wearing a suit that prince wear in a fairytale that we watch. The crowd is cheering, but she can't see the face of the famous lad, 'whats going on?' she ask the lady beside her, 'the prince is gonna confess his love to a simple yet lucky village girl' . She back out of the crowd and think, 'who is this lucky lady.' , suddenly she see someone approaching her, she can't see the face clearly because its getting blurry but she know that its the prince, that's the time she hear a loud ringing sound, its not horns nor bells, she gasp, it's her phone. Out of the blue she open her eyes and sit up. "Ugh!! I'm just dreaming ! again" Mae said to herself, she turn off her phone and head straight to the bathroom. She let the warm water run down at her body while her head is resting at the cold tile, 'Why can't I just live in my dreams. They are more fun than my actual life' she said in her mind. When she's done, she grab and her things and go down. She left a note at her fridge(w/c she always do,) saying that she's off to Quen's house and lock their home. She wait at the shed for Javy, after five minutes, a yellow camaro that looks like bumblebee from the movie transformers arrive, she know who's car it is and it made her shake her head a little, the window from the passenger's seat go down and a smiling face of Enrique greets her, he's at the driver's place. "Good morning Cassy !! " he said to her, "Dont call me that! " she said then hop in. Cassandra is Mae's first name, but she doesn't like it that's why Enrique sometimes call her that. "Aga aga init ng ulo mo !" he said while offering her some juice, "Eh kasi naman aga aga nang aasar ka." she answer back then drink the juice w/c she immediately return because its flavor is grape w/c she doesn't like, "Anu bang masama sa 'Cassy', huh Cassandra? Its a girls name and you're a girl" he tease at her , "Yeah, 'Mari' is also a girls nams but you're a guy." she said to him. Mari is Enrique's second name, but he's okau when people calls him that. "Atleast unique naman" he said proudly, "Enough chitchat let's go na." mae said "Yes your majesty" quen said back and they leave. There are not so many cars on the road because its only 6am, they reach the park in quen's village by 6:15am. Diandra and Javy are already there with the bikes that they're always using and some balls. "Mae !!" Diandra shouted the moment Mae get out of the car. They hug each other that they almost fall down, the two of them are very very close, they share problems and advices, diandra always ask tips about boys but sometimes Mae can't give a proper tip because she don't have any experience yet so they ended up asking thd two boys. Javy hug Mae and said,"So bati na kayo?" he pointed out Quen, mae just smile and nod. "Tara na !" Quen yell at him, "Wait I'll just change." mae said then she change her slippers into her rubber shoes. She's wearing a above the knee shorts and a white tank top, her hair is tied up into a bun. She jog her way to the three, "Come on,the sun will rise any time now." diandra said, and off they go. After half an hour, they are now on the court, they will play basketball and volleyball, basketball first. Javy and Mae are always teammates while Quen and Andi(Diandra's nickname) on the other team, but this time Quen wants to change, "What do you want now?" mae ask, "Switch ng team mates!" he demand , "What?! We've been doing this for a long time, why change now?" javy ask, "Ikaw na din nag sabi, 'we've been doing this for a long time' kaya palit naman ngaun." quen said emphasizing the word 'long', the two girls are just seating on the ground and watching the two argue, in the end javy was the one who gave up, "Fine! Para matapos na to. Andi you're mine, Mae dyan ka sa loko na yan." javy said then pick up the ball, Quen help the two girls get up and they started to play. At first, they can't play well because of the change in teams but in the end, Quen and Mae won the game w/ 38-36 scores. "Panu ba yan?! Ha ! We won !Hahaha " Quen said while dancing happily, "Tsamba lang yun pre' sa susunod talo kayo !" javy said, then andi and mae said 'immatures' together. "Volleyball naman?" Javy asked them, Quen and Mae nod but Andi said, "I can't ! kayo na lang. " "Why dear? What's wrong?" Mae ask then Andi whisper something at Maw and she just nod. "Let's go guys. " Mae said to the two, "Anu meron?" Quen ask, "Andi have girl issue. Tara na." Mae said, Javy understand it but Quen ask again, "What kind of issue?" "GIRL Issue Quenito !" Javy said "Anu nga yun?" He ask again, "When you get married and have a daughter then you'll understand !" Mae said to him, "Ahhhhhhhhh ! Pffft ! Yun lang pala eh. Gets ko na." He said while picking up the ball, "Buti naman. Tara na. Mom's waiting." Javy said and they go home.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

After breakfast, the four of them fix their plates and go up. They took a bath and rest at the rec. room. Mae is lying down at the couch when someone throw a ball at her, its not hard but it caught her attention, she stand up and look at the three, Andi is sleeping while Javy is talking on the phone, Quen is just seating there w/ a small smile on his face, "Anu na naman gusto mo?" Mae ask him, "Oh? What did I do?!" he refuse, "You threw this ball at me. Why?!" she ask while holding the ball, Quen stand up and grab the ball and said "Nasayo pala yan. Akin na nga yan! " then he turn around and Mae hit him at the head, "Oww!!" he yell, mae just stuck her tongue out at him and walk away but he throw the ball again and hit her at the head perfectly, she turn around and Quen run out she follow him to his room. She enter and he's no where to be found, she look under the bed and bathroom,nothing, she's scratching her head while standing beside the bed, when she turn around he's right behind her, but she lost her balance and fall down on the bed and she grab his hand. They're just staring at each other, their faces are inches apart, she can see his beautiful hazelbrown eyes, and he can see her dark brown eyes. They can feel each other's warm breath. Quen fall on top of her and she's on top of the bed. They're like that for four seconds before Mae push him away, "Anu ba yan ang bigat mo naman! " she joke at him but she can't look at him, she can feel that she's blushing, "Hoy hindi ah ! Payat na nga ako eh!" Quen reason out w/out making any eye contact. He can feel that his cheeks are getting warm, he knows that he's blushing so he stand up, "Tara baka hinahanap na tayo." he said and they leave his room. During dinner, the two of them are quiet, Quen's mom,Bambi, kinda notice that so she ask Mae, "How's your studies Mae?" , "Uhm it's okay naman po tita. We just started last week. No profs yet." she answered back, "Ganyan din kami eh. No teachers at the first week." Andi added up. Mae just smile. After that, they go back to tne rec. room and prepare it for movie night. Their rec. room is big, you can fit fifteen people, Andi and Mae fix the sleeping bags and the movies that they're gonna watch while the two boys are preparing the snacks. At around 9:30pm all of them are in the room, "what to watch first?" Quen ask them, Andi put the moviea at the center, they have 'Saw' 'Silent Hill' 'Letters to Juliet' and 'Prom Night' . Enrique pick up the 'Prom night' and said "where the hell did you get this?" Mae look at him and said "Binili ko kasama nun 'Saw' bakit?" , "Weirdo!" quen joke her then she throw him a small pillow. "Let's watch that then 'Silent hill' " Javy said, then their mom check up on them, "Don't stay up too late okay." she said "Opo !" the four of them said together then they play the movie and started to watch.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••

A/N: There you go guys ! hope you'll like it and I hope someone will read this. I'll update you guys :) ! Keep safe.