Nine. (2/2)

Hallie:
"Aly what's going on with Henry?" I asked worriedly after he left. "He's um just stressed with work. I'm sure he's...fine.." She said unsurely. I don't believe her but I know she's doing this because Henry told her to. I smile hiding the fact that I'm worried and I try to have a fun time hanging out with her. Justine just went to bed and now we were having a drink and watching some chick flicks. Everything was alright. We passed out while watching the Notebook, crying our eyes out.

The next morning I woke up, hearing Aly whispering on the phone. I don't hear much but I hear enough."He's missing..? What am I gonn tell Hallie and Justine...?" She says softly and worriedly. Fear shook through me. No. No.No.
He can't be gone. I need him, I love him.
"Aly.." I say softly, interrupting her. She looks at me like a deer in the head lights.
"Shit." She whispers bidding her goodbye to whoever was on the phone. "Hal, don't freak but henry is missing. And I need to explain his work to you.." She closes her eyes and then walks me over to the couch. he explained to me how he fights for money and in a gang. And now he's missing. I just lost it, tears flowing down my cheeks and my breathing uncontrollable. My chest burning from crying and unstable breathing. "911 what's your emergency?" I heard in the background. "Yes I need an ambulance my friend is having a panic attack and she's not breathing now!!" "Okay ma'am we're sending help now." I heard faint sirens in the background and then everything went black.

"Hallie, take my hand.." Henry said looking so pure and angelic. He had none of his tattoos and no dark circles and no scars, He looked amazing. "Okay.." I whispered grabbing onto his ice cold hand. "Oh you're freezing." I chuckle softly. "Yeah I don't know where I am but I'm freezing." He says looking at me sadly. Then he floated away looking like he blew off into a thin dust following the wind. "HENRY!"

Then I woke up. Cords flowing into my body pumping some sort of liquids into my veins. I look around the white painted room, alone. I shivered and curled up into a ball. "Henry where are you?" I being to softly cry to myself. My heart rate rising slightly as I hear the machine make faster beeps. I hear the door open and I look seeing Aly walk in with some food. "Hey you're awake.." She smiles softly. I nod sitting up, "How long was I out?" I ask rubbing my forehead. "three days. You just passed out after I called the police." She sat down putting a tray of food beside me on the small table next to my bedside. I nod slowly. "Have they found him yet?" I asked in a small voice. She just shakes her head. "They called for a missing person, he's all over the news, news papers and everything." I sigh holding in the pain.
"When can I go home?" I ask seriously. "Today." She says and presses the nurse button a few times. A nurse comes in and removes all the needles and let's me change into new clothes that Aly brought me.

"Alright. I'm ready let's go." She smiles and walks out with me. Little does she know I plan on finding him my fucking self.