Seven.

I held her cheeks in my hands softly, she hesitated before kissing me back.
This was the moment I'd been waiting for.
Her lips fit perfectly into mine, her hands rested on my biceps. There was definitely no chance of me getting over her now.
As we pulled away, she looked as if she were dazed. "Hallie.." i whispered as she stared back into my eyes.
She suddenly pushed away from me and ran upstairs.
Did I do wrong?

"no Hallie wait!" I said following her, not in her room.
Not in my room.
Why does she have to he so fucking good at hiding.
"Hallie! Please don't hide from me.. " my voice became weak and i slid down the wall.

Days went by, we didn't talk. I still don't know what I did wrong. I'm determined to make her tell me.

Every morning I made her breakfast which she would kindly take up to her room.

This morning however was different. She actually stayed downstairs and sat beside me at our little table. "Henry.. I'm ready to talk." she says barely audible but I could hear it over the deafening silence.
"Okay, tell me what I did wrong please?"

"you didn't do anything wrong, it was me. I was scared. I... I really like you Henry, but I got scared, I didn't want to repeat my past even though I know you wouldn't do that to me. And after that kiss I couldn't think of a coherent sentence." she said trying to stay calm.
"Hallie, I could never hurt you like that." i smile putting my hand over her smaller one.

"i know, I didn't know what I was thinking.." her cheeks become pink. "it's okay." i smiled almost from ear to ear. "let me take you out on a date." i say almost immediately after I finished speaking.
She looked hesitant but smiled. "sure, Henry...?" she says nervously. "yeah?" my brown eyes gazed into hers. "i really do like you, I always have." she smiled looking down at her hands.

I smiled, I couldn't tell her that I was in love with her. It would freak her out. "well Hallie I really like you too.." i said quickly.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This was the moment I'd been living for since high school. A date with my love.
I'm taking her out to ice cream then a walk on the board walk beside the beach. I may be a hopeless romantic and I'm fine with it.

I was waiting downstairs, I wore maroon beanie and blue jeans with holes in the knees, with the black tee-shirt that Hallie got me for my birthday one year.

I was sitting on the couch, I purposely got done early so I could watch her walk down the stairs. She'll look beautiful.

Nothing could ruin tonight. I won't allow it too.
I heard the footsteps, standing up I looked up the stairs and I was literally taken away.
She looked like a beautiful angel.
"Hallie... You look so.. Wow.. " i said unable to describe it.

She giggled, and I grabbed her hand gently.
"Ready to go?" I ask.
She nods smiling. "okay, let's go." i walked her outside to the car, opening her door for her. Then running over to my side.

"where are we going?" her suddenly confident voice questioned. "we're going to get ice cream!" I said much like a child would. "yay!" she smiled from ear to ear.
Ice Cream was her favorite.

We got to the parlor, she ordered chocolate and I ordered vanilla. I was plain.
I grabbed her hand and took her out onto the board walk just outside the parlor. It was summer time so it was still warm in the evening.

She was licking her ice cream and I smiled at how cute she was.
Then she smiled at me. "Hal you have some.." i say and wipe it off of her nose as her cheeks become crimson colored.

"Hallie, I need to tell you that, I'm... " i began but I didn't.
"... I'm having a good time.." i smile and kiss her cheek.
"thanks, I'm having fun. " we smiled and I stopped us.
I leaned in and pecked her lips softly. I could get used to those lips on mine every day.

Then I heard the girl I never wanted to hear.
"Henry.." the girl I fucked on a basis, standing in front of me.

Sorry it's a bad chapter, kind of just a filler. I hope you like it x