Five.

Warning: mature content.

We ate the pizza and after a few movies and talking about nonsense she decided to go to bed. I stayed behind and just stared at the wall. Falling in love with my best friend was not the plan. I guess I need to just forget about it and go out with people.
Yeah. Tomorrow I'll go out with someone, maybe they'll help me forget.

"hey Jessi? Do you want to maybe go out with me tomorrow night?" I asked into the phone. "Sure I'd love to Henry." She sounded excited but trying hard to conceal it. "Okay I'll pick you up at say 8?" I knew this was so wrong but I didn't care. "Sure, I'll see you then." she sounds like she's smiling. I force the smile, "okay night love." i say before hanging up.
Before I knew it I was fast asleep right there on the couch.

~~~~~~~~

"morning." Hallie said walking in while eating her breakfast. She didn't even look at me. What's her problem?

"good morning. " i said sitting up.
"got plans today?" she says trying to start a conversation. "no not until tonight, I have a date tonight." i could feel her eyes burning into the side of my face. "o-oh who with?" she quickly asked.
"Jessica Hamilton.. " she nodded and took another bite of her cereal.
"i have a date too!" she suddenly says sounding not very confident about it. "Oh yea? Who with?" I ask feeling jealous. "Brad is taking me out."

I fucking knew it. "you lied to me?" I ask feeling betrayal but I shouldn't be allowed to feel like that. I think I'm hurting her just as much. She nodded then gets up and puts her bowl away before leaving through our front door. I just pissed her off. Great. "well fuck. " i say aloud and go upstairs to shower. While showering I look up and close my eyes letting the water just roll off of me. What am I thinking? I soon get out drying off then putting on my denim jacket, black jeans maroon shirt and a black beanie. I go downstairs getting a bowl of cereal then I look over to see Brad and Hallie on the couch I was previously sat on cuddling.
"oh sorry I didn't realize you were here. I'll be going so that I don't bother you. " i grab my phone and leave.

I dial on my phone and place it by my ear.
"hello?" she asks. "hey, meet me you know where." i say feeling my anger coming. "sure be there soon."

I jog to the gym and I go down the stairs to the basement.
Once I'm there I see her on the couch there. I walk in my breathing quickening. I rip off my jacket and walk over to her pushing her back and kissing her. This is something no one knew I did. No one needed to know. Just me. I pulled her clothes off and had my hands all over her body.
If only it was Hallie I could make love too.
As I thrusted into this girl who I barely knew, I felt regret but I got my anger out.
I only knew her name, and that we were fuck buddies. Just when we had issues with our laps.
I finished soon and I sat there after she had left. The tears rolling down my eyes. I needed Hallie. But I don't deserve her. She's such a good person and I'm fuck up! "I'm a fuck up!" I screamed at the top of my lungs then I got up and punched the wall.
I heard a crunch and I knew it wasn't the wall. "fuck!" I screamed sitting down looking at my swelling and bloody knuckles.
I grabbed my jacket running out, "fuck I need a hospital.." i groaned feeling tingles throughout my entire fist.

~~~~~

I got to the hospital an hour later they gave me medicine and then wrapped my hand up. "sir I'm afraid you've broken four fingers and sprained your wrist." the nurse said as she taped it. "can I asked how you did this?" I sighed. "I'm in love." i say sadly and she smiles sad. "I'm sorry kid." she says then hands me my jacket. "I'll get you a taxi back home." she smiles and helps me outside.
I thanked her then got in and went home. By the time I got home it was time for me to get ready for Jessi.

I got up to my room and stripped down looking for something to wear.

I slipped into black skinny jeans with holes in the knees and a navy blue long sleeve, I gelled my hair up and put on cologne. Maybe I should just cancel.

"Henry, Jessica is here!"

Well here goes the worst night ever.

Sorry if it seems short my apologies, but I'll be uploaded again either tonight or tomorrow. Xx