Four.

"ahh help me!!" I heard a panicked scream. I woken up from my light sleep. We had graduated and moved into an apartment together.
"Hallie! What's wrong?" I could hear her sobs. I sat beside her. "j-just a bad dream... I'll be f-fine.." she shook heavily. She occasionally has back flashes through her dreams of what had happened to her. "it's okay come here." i say softly as she climbs into my lap holding onto me tightly. "i won't let go." i whisper into her hair as we lay down.
It's been about 4 years that we've known each other and every day my love grows for her.
"Okay, lay with me tonight?" she says still holding onto me. "of course, go back to sleep." i smile slightly and lay there as she sleeps.
This became routine, she would need Mr and I would always be there.

She would lie there and I would look at her sleeping face before falling asleep holding her.

"Good morning, Henry!" Hallie says jumping on the bed, she usually never remembers the night before or she just tries to forget it. "Oh hey.." i say into the pillow.
"get up I made food!" she falls on top of me making me groan in pain. "uh ouch!" I say smiling rolling over to see her. "Oh hey you look pretty." i say seeing her dark purple lipstick. "Oh thanks." she says looking flushed.
Smiling I sit up, "that color looks nice on you." i said just as I stood up, "I'll meet you downstairs."

I go put on a black long sleeve shirt and black jeans. Styling my hair and brushing my teeth also putting on deodorant.
"Hallie what's for breakfast... " i say as I see another person sitting at the counter.
"Oh um Henry this is my friend, Brad."
He stood up, he was handsome and strong looking she must like him. "hey Henry.." he smirks to himself as he shook my hand. "yeah hey." i just said being my normal self around people I don't know. I go over and eat a piece of bacon ignoring him. "I'll be in the living room." i say seeing him roll his eyes. Fucking douche.
I turn on the tv and I could hear them laughing and giggling. I stand up taking my plate with me to the kitchen and then I just leave.

I hate when she brings guys home because they all end up hurting her and it hurts me. I'll lay with her and hand her tissues when she needs them. I hate seeing her like that.

Eventually I get where I'm going and I put on my gloves. And taking off my shirt. Then I begin hitting the bag until I could no longer.

"she brought a guy home?" my friend Aly said walking in. "yep!" I say punching the bag harder. Aly knew my routine and how in love with Hallie I was. Aly has a girlfriend and she's really nice, the opposite of Aly.
But they're cute.
"you really need to tell her how you feel." she says getting her gloves on as well. "but I can't!" one last punch before turning to face her. "why not?" she smirks.
"because it'll ruin our friendship."
I sigh defeated.
She began punching the bag and I spotted for her. "i just think if you do tell her she'll tell you how she's in love with you. I can tell she is." she grunts as she punches. "she doesn't love me that way.. She'll probably just giggle about it." i sigh taking off my gloves and sitting down pushing my sweaty hair back.

"no she's in love with you.. Trust me I know it when I see it. " she just stood there before walking out to leave me thinking.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

" Henry where the fuck did you go?" Hallie says as soon as I walk in. Brad is no longer there.
"i just went to the boxing gym." my voice monotonous. "okay why did you leave?" she asked confused.
"Oh I didn't want to interrupt you and your boyfriend.. " i shook my head taking off my jacket.
"what? Boyfriend..? Oh you mean Brad? He's just a friend don't worry." she laughs a little.

Don't worry? What does she mean by that?

"Okay, wanna order food?" I ask changing the subject. She nods smiling big. She got off the counter and went to the phone, "pizza or Chinese?" she asked looking through the delivery cards. "pizza." i get out a bunch of our movies and candy making a little bed on our couch so we can watch comfortably. "I'm gonna go change." i say and she says "me too."

I go put on my black pajama bottoms and white wife beater. I come down to see her in her pink shorts and matching tank top. She looked cute.

"pizza will be here in 35 minutes or its free!" she says like the guy in the commercials. That causes me to laugh hysterically and she smiles laying down on the couch.

We began watching a zombie apocalypse type of movie, her feet on my lap as I was leaning against the arm of the couch. "Henry?" she said as the two main characters are about to kiss.
"yeah?" I ask not taking my eyes off of her, her eyes on the screen. "do you ever wonder who we're meant to be with?" she said softly. "yeah and some days.. I feel like I found her.. But she doesn't know it." i say looking at her with pure love.
"Oh.. " she sounded disappointed?
"she's so beautiful but clueless." i smile as she looks at me.
"she's a lucky girl... " she adjusted so she was closer to me. I felt us getting closer my eyes on her lips.

Just as we were about to let our lips touch the door bell rang causing us to part. Standing up grabbing my wallet to pay for the food.

Thanks a lot pizza man. I smile and give him a twenty and just tell him to keep it.

"pizza's here." i smile as if nothing happened just now.

Hope you like this chapter.