Chapter 20

Finaly Lolla returns from ordering the food.

"Girl, what did you order?" I ask her.

"Chinese," she replies.

"Uh, yummy."

"So tell me. Are you going to do more projects for one direction?" Lolla asks while playing with her hair.

"I don't know yet."

"What if they ask you again? " she asks.

"Then hell yes." I smile.

"How romantic," she says sarcastically.

"You actually think that this is romantic," I laugh while punching her playfully.

"Do not," she says, trying to keep a straight face.

"Had to," I say while tickling her.

"Alright, alright fine." She laughs, giving up.

The bell rings and Lolla runs to get the door because we both are starving. I look around and see that there are more  movies in the movie rack than I last saw. I feel like getting up and checking them out but my laziness kicks in and I stay where I am.

Lol returns with a paper bag and some plates. I quickly drag the table in front of me and Lolla.

"Ohh, it's steaming hot," Lolla says while taking a bite.

"Don't burn your tongue."

My phone suddenly vibrates. I take it in my hand and look to find a message. A message from Harry.

*babe where are you? *

*at my friends place. Everything OK?*

*yeah was just asking. Well enjoy talk to you later :* *

I make a weird face because honestly this whole situation is weird.

"What's up?" Lola asks.

"Harry just texted me," I reply and show her the texts.

"Oh," she says casually and returns on stuffing her mouth.

We finish the dinner. I thank Lol and drive to my house. Although I miss Harry but it's nice to be back. I park my car in the parking lot and walk towards my apartment. Once I am in it, I throw my bag on the couch and kick my sandals off, tired of the day. I strip down my clothes and walk into the warm shower.

DAMN!! It feels so good. I apply some shampoo and soap on my body and rinse, grabbing the towel from the rack. I put it on and walk out. I wear my XXL size t shirt and jersey shorts underneath I often use for sleeping. I walk to my kitchen to make myself a cup of green tea when someone rings the bell of my apartment. Wondering who is at the door, I walk towards it and open it.

Outside is a delivery guy and in his hand are a bouquet and a care package.

"Hello," I say.

"Hey, is this Savannah?"