Chapter #18

Savannah's POV.

"So this next song is for someone very special. Love, I hope you're listening."

Oh, my God.

Upon hearing this, my heart just literally drops in my stomach. My neck hairs become effing spears. I rid myself of the ear buds. My limbs start shaking so much a guy stops to ask me if I'm all right and I manage to give him a nod. The song hasn't even started yet and I have a million hungry fat butterflies in my stomach. This has to stop. Oh, my God, it's killing me!

And all of a sudden, the song starts.

She's so mean, but I gotta love it
And I just can't let her go

I don't know what takes over me, but I run towards the stage, around it, and I'm in the audience.

I'm so whipped on her tiny little
She's a tempting animal

I manage to push and make my way through super crazy fans. I keep pushing and losing myself till I'm right in front of the stage. Well, I stop pushing but I'm still losing myself.

Spends too much and I never tell her no (hey, no!)
Drives me nuts and she got me by the throat
She's so mean, but I gotta love it
And I just can't let her go

Is Harry really dedicating a song to me? Out in the open? Nobody really knows it's for me I think but it's bold, I gotta give him that. Everybody's going lalalalalalala but I'm losing my mind over here. I don't know how I'm managing to not pass out. Being the person i am, something like this would obviously make me pass out. I try to rid myself of my thoughts when I see Harry nearing my side of the stage.

He keeps singing along, the rhythm set, his voice smooth, like he didn't just say something before this. All of a sudden, my brown eyes lock with his jade ones. He winks. The girls around me go crazy and I have no idea what I'm going through.

He turns and a breath escapes my lips, one that I didn't know I was holding in. I feel so much energy and dying at the same time. I thing my legs are gonna give up on me but at the same time I feel so full I think I'm gonna burst.

The rest of the song goes by in the same way. Harry shoots me a few charming, energetic smiles - I have no other way to put them - now and then.

When the boys are done with 'just can't let her go,' I don't go backstage. I stay there for the rest of the concert. They sing so many amazing songs; more than this, up all night, taken, best song ever, I would, over again, right now, through the dark and better than words being only a few of them. Personally, I really like 'better than words.' The song is just so comforting, it takes the listener to a new dimension or something.

I manage too stay there and enjoy. Every now and then, I and harry lock eyes, and I can't help but smile. I don't know what gets into me but I really can't help with the embarrassing grins.

                                              *