Chapter #8

Harry

Harry had got up late the morning after the trespassing incident. Last night, when he was back at his place, he had called their manager and begged him to let Savannah do the stage designing - and whatever it was - thing.

He poured himself some orange juice from the refrigerator and sat himself down on the couch in his living room. He hadn't drank last night or anything, but something like a hangover was all over him. He picked up his phone to find all the usual notifications plus Niall's missed call. He called back. Niall picked up after a few beeps.

"Hey, hazza!"

"Hey," said Harry in his sleepy voice. He so didn't know Niall was about to wash away all his sleepiness by what he was gonna tell him.
"What's up?," asked Niall.

"You called," replied Harry.

"Oh yeah, that. You know the girl you're all about, she called. Said she'll do it. She's up for the stage designing thing you offered." To this, harry spilled the orange juice all over him and even choked on it.

"Boy, really?!?"

"Yeah she called around 9:00 am."

"Wooh!"

"Hahaha dude. So what're you gonna do now?"

"About what?"

"To get the girl, hazz. You're crazy about her. Plus, she's not so bad herself. Nice lass, she is."

"No! I'm not crazy over anyone."

"Oh yeah, lad. You are."

"She has an attractive personality, okay? And that's kinda it."

"It's so not," chuckled Niall. He was enjoying this so much. Harry had never been like this about a girl before so the lads could never tease him or anything, but now he just gave them a jumbo opportunity.

"Niall!," squeaked Harry. The feeling and teasing was new to him as well. He just couldn't act like it doesn't brother him at all.

"Haha, you're easy to annoy. Anyway, I'm gonna let you wake yourself up and we'll talk later at the studio. P.s you so like her!"
And Niall hung up.
Harry made a frustrated face but he couldn't hide his smile. What Niall said was true after all. He did kinda like her. He wanted to know her.
He had his boxers soaked wet from the orange juice so he got up and went to the washroom to take a shower.

±±±±

"I tried playing it cool," sang Liam. Harry was singing - no, whispering - along, away from the mike, so that only he could hear himself. They were all in the studio, practising. Three of their albums had been released but they were practising old songs for the concert in a few days.

"Girl when I'm looking at you,
" I can't ever be brae-ave,
"'Cause you make my heart race."

Louis, Zayn and Niall were finding it so hard to hold in their laughter, but they, with all their might, suppressed it because they didn't wanna hurt Harry. He was looking so adorable. He wasn't aware of what he was doing. He seemed to be deep in thoughts. He was literally dancing along with a dimple-smiling face, and that's not usual. That ain't even rare. That never happened. He had danced before in the studio but that was always intentional and in an emotionally conscious state.

"Shot me out of the sky," he was singing aloud now.
"You're my kryptonite,
"You keep making me wee-eek,
"Yeah frozen, and can't breath."