Chapter #7

Savannah

Savannah was back to her usual self. Her anger was evident again. Now that she had saved them from the security guard, they had to answer a tonn of questions. So she started.

"I don't even know what to say. What on earth was one direction doing "breaking" - she lifted her fingers to make to double speech mark - into my apartment? Should I be happy or report them to the police? What the hell? You guys don't know me personally and its same from my side. So what on earth just happened? Oh, and I won't apologize for screaming in your faces because I also saved your asses back there."
Then she looked at Liam.
"And I'm not thanking you for backing the lie Liam, because you broke in here as well," she declared.

"By the way how did you guys enter? The door was locked from inside?", she asked. Then suddenly she felt weird. Why the hell am I casually making conversation with them? They broke in here. They could hurt me for all I know, she thought, but shook it all away from her mind because she didn't know the answer to that. No use debating on it, right?

The boys all remained quiet, staring at each other, begging each other to speak something. Anything. But no one spoke. They were still in shock about the events that just took place. Even sighing seemed hard to them. Savannah realized that she had kinda scared them. She sighed, then spoke.

"I'm not gonna turn you guys in, okay? I yelled because I was scared. But now I'm not. -- why Anna? -- and now you have to tell me why or how come you're here?" she said while gesturing here with her hands.

Zayn was about to speak but then Savannah noticed Niall and motioned with her hand for him to stop. Niall - more like tomato dude - was breathing heavily and wore a very serious expression. He was afraid of what they had done. He didn't care that Savannah was now normal and not shouting.

Watching Niall like this made Savannah feel very guilty. She thought that he is scared because she shouted. Again, she wanted to kill herself. She slowly walked into the kitchen, avoiding everyone's except Niall's gaze because they were all very concerned. She took a glass from the glass stand and poured some water in it. Then she slowly walked out of the kitchen and handed the glass to Niall. Shit, she thought.

¡¿¡¿¡¿¡¿¿¡¿¡¿¡¿¡¿¡¿¡¿¡¿¡¿¡¿¡¿¿¡¿¡¿¡¿¡¿¡¿¡¿¡¿¡¿¡¿¡¿¡¿¡¿¡¿¡

Harry

I never should have asked them to come. It's all my fault, thought Harry while Niall drank his glass of water. Niall had a soft and concerning heart and harry knew that. This made him as guilty as Savannah.
When Niall put the glass on the coffee table in front of him, savannah continued.

"Zayn, you were saying?" she said casually, trying her best not to show her sudden guilt.

"Ah, yeah. Actually what happened was that we just wanted to meet you and chose the wrong way." he said, summarizing everything.

"Wanted to meet me? What do you mean? How do you even know me?" asked Savannah, furrowing her eyebrows. She was now very curious. And confused. Meanwhile, all boys looked at Harry.
And now I gotta do something. After all, it is all my fault. I got everyone into this mess. But uhh I so can't tell her about the stalking. What-?, and Harry's thoughts were interrupted by Louis.