Chapter# 11

Harry

After everyone is seated and the plane has taken off, Harry looks at Savannah. She's right beside him, on his left, and she's in the window seat. He looks at her while she stares out the window, unaware of Harry's gaze. Though he wants to talk to her, and make conversation, he doesn't. She just seems so peaceful like that. Even relieved than before. Slowly he watches as her eyelids drop. And there, right there and then, she's asleep. All of a sudden Harry's out of his fantasies and a bit uncomfortable. He wanted the whole plane ride to be special. He wanted to spend some time bonding with Savannah. But she's asleep. Noooo...

He slowly gets up, making sure he doesn't make any sound. Even though he doesn't like the idea of her being asleep at that time, he doesn't want to wake her. He's okay, if she is. He walks towards the small kitchen counter at the other end. He notices that the boys are also settling themselves, about to asleep. Liam and Zayn already are. He asks the air hostess for a glass of water and walks back towards his seat. He doesn't just call her by pressing the button he doesn't wanna make any sound, that would wake Savannah up. When he sits back, he looks at her. She's so beautiful, so pretty, so decent. How couldn't I ever meet her before? She's so different. He stares her for a while and then leans in towards her and kisses her nose. Smiling, he sleeps as well.

***

Savannah (her own POV)

I shift, I have slight pain in my back. Slowly, I open my eyes. I don't have to shut them instantly because the light is very dim. Why? I fully open my eyes. I'm facing a seat. But it's horizontal. I look down at the floor. I see shoes but they're not mine. Only then do i realise that I'm in a plane and looking down at the floor from between Harry's legs who's lap I'm asleep on! Holy.. I slowly lift my self up so that I sit straight in my seat. Blushing furiously, I look towards Harry. He's asleep. Thank God! But how long have I been like this? Did he notice my whole upper body leaning over his lap. He sure would have. Oh my God. I pick up my purse which I put under my seat. I take out my cell phone. It says 8:30 am. 8:30! Oh, I've been asleep for five hours!? In a plane..

I'm breathing fast so i just sit in my seat and try to calm my breathe for a while. After about five minutes, I unbuckle my seatbelt and slowly raise myself enough to look around in the plane. Everybody seems to be asleep. At least I'm not the only one who slept long. When I'm finally at ease, I realise how thirsty I am. So I slowly stand up, trying my best not to make any sound. I don't even see the air hostess. She must be asleep as well. I slowly turn myself and take a step forward. I take another and I feel my foot stuck. Harry's legs are so long! How will I pass through?! I gently move my leg but that doesn't help. I use a little force to move it but instantly regret because I trip, and when I do, I fall straight over Harry, waking him with a start.

"Wha," I hear him say but then he realises me on top of him and looks stunned. I hurriedly raise myself up, and still stuck in his legs, I apologise.

"Harry, I'm so sorry. I tripped, I didn't mean to wake you up. I'm so sorry," i say really fast. I'm such peace destructor.

Harry blinks his eyes a few times before saying.

"No, no it's okay. No big deal."

"Nah, no I'm so very sorry. Did I hurt you?"

"No, you didn't, love. And you don't have to apologise. I'm okay."

"Oh okay. Well, can I uh pass from here?" Only then does he realise I'm standing between his legs. He laughs a little at the sight, but then stands up himself to give me all the space he can offer.