I need you!

Hi guys! I would really appreciate if you checked out my new book "A Second Chance: a Harry Styles Fanfic." I will be writing both books at the same time. Please read it, I think its a good book so far.

Zayn's POV

I sat on my bed. I hadn't slept at all last night. I had stayed up trying to think of a way to apologize to Perrie. I felt horrible but I mean I had my reasons for getting mad. I walked down the stairs to see all the other boys, sitting on my couch. Harry must have called them over last night when things went down, with Jade and I. Walking over to the kitchen, I grabbed some bread and walked over to the couch were the boys were sitting. They looked at me in sorrow. I sat down next to Niall and he patted my back. I looked up at the cloak it was already eleven am. I slowly nibbled on my food, hoping this was all a dream.

"What are you gonna do mate? I mean you cant just leave her?" Liam said. I smiled oh Liam always the one to think of an explanation. Harry had told them everything so they wouldn't be confused.

" I don't want her to leave me," I whispered, " I was just shocked she kept this from me for so long. I want her and the baby but she wont listen to me even if I apologized." They all nodded understanding what I was saying.

"I got it!" Harry yelled, "All you have to do is.........."

Perrie's POV

I sat in my car crying. I knew what I was going to do was bad but I couldn't ruin One Direction or Little Mix. I took a deep breath as I whipped all my tears away. I couldn't tell anyone, which was going to be the hardest part. I drove listen to the quiet radio as it played songs. I sighed, why did my life have to be so difficult?

I pulled into Jades and mines drive way. Checking my face in the car mirror to make sure my eyes weren't red anymore, I walked into the flat. All the girls were sitting on the couch watching Disney movies. Their heads instantly turned as I walked in.

"How'd it go?" Leigh-Ann asked.

"It went fine." I shrugged happy with my acting skills. They bought it and went back to watching there movie. I smiled so far so good. I grabbed my phone, and walked into my room making sure I locked it. I dialed in Dr.James number and waited for him to pick up.

Perrie= P 

Dr.James= Dr.J

Dr.J- Hello this is Dr.James speaking

P- Hi, Dr.James I was wondering if I could make an appointment as soon as possible.

Dr.J- Yes of course, is something wrong.

P- No I just had a few questions and decisions to make with some help.

Dr.J- Well okay, how does tomorrow at two pm sound.

P-Thank you. That would be great. Until then bye!

Dr.J- Bye

I ended the call happy with how things were turning out. I took off my clothes and changed into some lose, sleeping ones. I walked into the bathroom and lifted up my shirt. I stared at my four and a half month pregnant belly. It was certainly showing, a tear slipped down my eye as I patted my growing baby inside.

"I am sorry," and with that I walked into bed and took a long nap.