WORDS

Kai jumped up as high as he could, carrying the girl. Her hands were wrapping around his neck and her eyes were closed tightly. No matter how high he jumped, the vampires were above him already. Vampires can jump higher than Wolves.

So he tried running, along the wood. It was also hard for him because they can run faster than him. He couldn't mislead their eyes in the wood either. They are better in everything than him.

But one fact, he's more skilful in this wood. He ran and ran not because of himself but because of the girl in his arms. He couldn't let them to harm her.

For once, they were later a step than him and he took it as a chance to escape. He found a carven beside the way. Without hesitation, he slided himself into that. In the dark carven, he ran down to the depth and hid themselves behind a big stone.

He peeked the vampires ran towards the way without noticing the carven. And then, he breathed in and out for taking a good breath. He laid the girl on the stone, and looked at the frightened girl.

" You're ok now. Open your eyes.", he said. She opened her eyes slowly to get a view of him who was standing in front of her. Then, she looked around to know where they were.

" Where are we?", she finally asked when she couldn't get to recognize the dark place.

" A place where they can't find us.", he said. And Sulli looked up to him who was staring at her intensely.

" What the heck you're doing, Choi Sulli?", he asked. She could say that he was mad even from the voice and the eyes to her.

" I just can't say these words. I can't help it.", she said.

" You know that they're harming you because you're my mate?", he asked firmly.

" I know.", said Sulli.

" Then, why didn't you just reject me and leave? So you'll be harmless.", Kai was mad not because he was angry with her, but because he worried for her.

" I said, I couldn't.", her voice became firm as well. She let out a heavy sigh and closed her eyes to calm herself down, " I can't hurt you anymore..".

" You've been always hurting me until now.", he said but he didn't look at her anymore.

" .. I'm.. I'm sorry.", she looked at the ground and pressed her lips. When a silence wrapped around them, only the water drops in the carven could be heard.

" Why are you here?", Kai asked out of the silence.

" To meet you.", she said.

" Why?".

" Ms. Kim... told me all.. I'm your mate and.. how much I had hurted you until now.." , she said. Kai finally turned to look at her but Sulli was looking at the ground.

" So what can you do?", he asked.

" Hmm?", she looked up to him with the confusing eyes.

" Since you hurted me that much, so what can you do for me now?", he asked like so serious look.

" What do you want me to do?", she asked.

" Break up with Oh Sehun and come to me.", he said. Her world tight, she knew she couldn't do that.

"  . . I..", she lost her words at the spot, she felt lost in the dark.

" You can't.. I know that you can't.. ", he smiled bitterly.

" I'm sorry..", she bit her lower lip.

" Stop saying sorry and leave this place soon. I'm leaving first.", he said and turned to leave. But he stopped when he felt the grip on his sleeve. He looked at the hand which was gripping on his sleeve and then to the owner of the hand.