LOSER

Sulli pulled herself away from his hug, " .. I'll .. stay like that I didn't hear anything... from you.", she said, her heart was beating so fastly. She tried to leave the room but Sehun grabbed her wrist.

" W-What's .. wrong .. with you, actually..?", she tried to yell at him but she kept stammering.

Sehun smirked and asked, " Why are you so nervous?".

" N-NO! ..I'm . not..", Damn, why she couldn't stop stammering.

" I just said to date.", Sehun said.

" It's.. impossible..", she said without looking at him.

" Why not?", he pulled her to stand in front of him, he held her shoulders and bent a bit down to look into her eyes since she was lowering her head.

" How can I date a boy who is hating me so bitterly?", she said, looking softly into his eyes whose was also looking at hers.

" Who said I hate you?", he asked smiling. For Kai, he was nowhere to be found, he already left.

" .. But you told me to stay away from you.. ", she said.

" .. It's .. because of your scent.. You have a exotic scent. But now.. I'm already used to get it.. ", yeah, he was already ok with her blood, not weird anymore.

" .. Do .. you even.. like me?", she asked, bearing the courage to look at him.

Sehun smiled at her expression and said, " Yeah.. I like you..", then he pulled her into another embrace. Her lips curved into a smile and she brought her hands to wrap around his waist.

" Ah! What's this?!", the students started to scream when Sehun came out of the room, hand in hand with Sulli.

" Why is that dorky with our Prince?", they heard it again. Sulli kept hanging her head down while Sehun was just walking without caring about others.

" No way! How dare she touch him!", the random girls started hitting her with the bad comments. And Sehun kept silence. He did neither to protect nor defend for her.

" Sehun..", Sulli stopped her way suddenly, that made Sehun to look back at her.

" Can you please let go of my hand..? I don't want others to hate me more..", she murmured but enough to hear for him.

" Why? Are you afraid now?", he asked with a smirk.

" .. No.. But..", she tried to avoid his eyes.

" Choi Sulli, you're my girlfriend from earlier on. Now we're a couple officially.. You have to bear all of these.. This's just the start.", he said and started walking again, grasping her wrist more.

Sulli entered the changing room and found Kai, sitting on the couch alone, his back was facing him.

" Kai..", although she called him, he didn't bother even to look at her.

" Which coffee you'll teach me today?", while wearing her suit, her mind and sound were too fresh.

" .. Nothing.. I can't teach you anything for today.", Kai said so coldly without looking at her. He knew the reason why she's being so happy, and he didn't want to ruin her happiness. If they were together, he could burst his anger to her, so staying away from her is the best way for today.

Sulli finally noticed that something wrong with him. She walked closer to him, " OMG, Kai!", she covered her mouth with her palm when she saw the blood dripping on his palm. She sat beside him and took his injuried hand.