FRIEND

Sehun pulled himself away from her, slowly, his hands were still gripping her shoulders. Sulli couldn't even move, she even forgot to breathe. Sehun released his grips on her, looking at her nervous expression. He took the steps backwards and left Sulli without even a word.

Sulli dropped on the ground brokenly since her knees left no strength. She was really looked like a dead person who was just sucked by a vampire.

It was true that she was sucked by a vampire, but she didn't know that...

All she knew and she could hear was her heartbeats. Only God and herself could know how her heart beat crazily.

She didn't even think about like that her heart was beating for a vampire...

" Cappuccino is one of the most popular espresso drinks. A cappuccino done right should be equal parts of espresso, steamed milk and foamed milk., about 60 ml for each.", said Kai, making a cup of it.

Then he looked at Sulli and found she was spacing out, staring at the cappuccino which he just made. " Choi Sulli.", he calle her name firmly.

" Hmm?", finally she turned into reality.

" What are you doing? .. Start to make one.", he said, coldly.

" Ok..", Sulli shook her head to clear her thoughts and inhaled, exhaled to get the free. Then she grabbed a glass from the counter, but Kai stopped her by holding her hand.

" A cappuccino is traditionally served in a porcelain cup, which has better heat retention characteristics than glass or paper.", he said after releasing her hand.

" Ah..", Sulli put the glass back and took a porcelain cup like he did.

" The foam on top of the cappuccino acts as a insulator and helps retain the heat of the liquid allowing it to stay hotter, longer.", said Kai while Sulli was putting the foam on it.

After making one by herself, she tossed it off to try the taste. " It's hot!", the heat burned her tongue, the cup immediately dropped from her hand, the coffee slammed against the floor.

" Are you ok?", Kai quickly grabbed a towel and wiped a few foam on her hand. Then he gave a glass of cold water to her, Sulli quickly drank it to save her burning tongue.

" What's wrong with you today?", he asked frowning.

" .. I don't know either..", Sulli replied and sighed frustrately.

' Oh Sehun has that much influences over girls?', Kai had already known the reason why Sulli had been like that.

He knows well that no girls can resist for falling for that vampire... And he knows that there is no exit after falling into his charm, whose is really dangerous for the humans.

Sulli startled as soon as Sehun sat beside her. She stared at him with the fast rate of her heartbeats. But she quickly looked away as soon as Sehun turned to look at her. Whenever she thought about the unexpected case between them, her face turned into the slightly pink. Even in her dream, she had never been kissed in the neck, by a boy...

Suddenly, Sehun got up from his seat and left the room. Sulli felt suddenly empty because of his leaving, she couldn't understand herself anymore...

What's going on in her heart...?

Sehun left to the music room and got the seat where he sat before, it is not a chair, it is just a wooden big box. He gazed outside the window and tried to clean his mind.

Suddenly, the familiar aroma ran through his nostrils. He quickly turned to look back, hoping that Sulli was there. But he found no one and it made him more irritated.