BRACELET

Sulli sat beside Sehun when she entered their class. She looked at his condition first and started to talk since he was calm as always.

" Sehun..", Sehun finally looked at her.

" What you were doing at the Christmas?", she asked.

" .. Nothing.. Just keeping myself in my room..", he replied with his cold tone.

" What?", she almost yelled, she thought he had something important to do .. that's why he didn't show up to her. But, nothing? What means their relationship? .. They're more meaningless than a Friend.. who had been beside her and also whenever she needs him..

" Why?", Sehun raised his eyebrows for her sudden raising voice.

" So why didn't you come to me? You know how I felt lonely without you at the Christmas? .. I don't ask you to be with me everytime.. But can you please be with me in that kind of time? .. ", she finally said these words which she had buried in her heart.

" .. Lonely? .. You had been born as alone..  Then why can't you stay alone? ..", he asked hissing.

" Oh Sehun. You have been too much.. Why can't you understand me? .. You even like me? .. .. If someone who don't know about us, they can think Kai is my boyfriend, not you. He always understands me.. He is always with me everytime I need him. .. You can't appreciate me even like he does..", said Sulli.

" Don't compare me with him. I don't like it. .. If you like him that much, then go to him. Don't come to me, never.", said Sehun, he knew he was mad a bit.

" Oh Sehun!", Sulli emerged from her seat and glared at him. Sehun, who had been frowning, didn't look up to her and just kept glaring at the table. He knew Sulli had left after seeing her feet were leaving her place and him.

He clenched his hands on the table and , " Shit!", he got up form his seat and decided to follow her. He tried to stay still without caring her, but he couldn't.. And he didn't know why.. Sulli has been an influence in his life day by day.

Sehun followed her in a quick way to catch her. When he saw her, he stopped his way again, he saw a flower pot was about to drop on her, from the corridor. He used his power to reach near her, he didn't care the people around them. Only one who he focused was Sulli..

He grabbed her arm as fast as he could and pulled her into his arms, his left hand was holding her head to keep her in his embrance. At the same time, all heard the crack sound of the pot which hit the floor, instead of Sulli. Sulli was stunned in his arms and she couldn't even blink her eyes. The incident was too fast, unbelievable. All students looked at them who had been hugging in the middle of the way.

" Are you ok?", Sehun broke the hug and asked her holding her arms.

" Hmm..", she nodded. But he could see the fear and shock in her eyes, still. He took her hand into his and started walking to the baskest ball yard.

" Drink this..", he handed a cold drink to her after he had come back with a can of drink for her.

" Thanks..", Sulli took it and she tried to open it. But she found her hands were shaking and it didn't work. Sehun, who noticed it, took the can and opened it for her.

" Thanks..again..", she murmured enough him to hear and drunk that drink.

" What just happened? ... I can even die if you didn't help me..", said Sulli.

" You can't die easily.. ", said Sehun that caused Sulli to smile faintly.

" Yeah.. I'm Choi Sulli.. No one can harm me.. right?", she said in a joke way.