EVERYTHING

" You should dump that girl now if she is no use to you, Oh Sehun.", said Hae Jin who was sitting in the living room of Sehun's apartment.

Sehun closed the door and walked back to living room where Park Hae Jin was. So that's why he couldn't take Sulli in, because Park Hae Jin was here. Park Hae Jin eyed the paper bag which Sehun was holding.

" What is it?", he asked .

Sehun hid it behind him and said, " You don't need to know.".

Hae Jin smirked, " Throw it away.", he said.

" No. This is mine. I can do what I want.", he replied with a tough voice.

Hae Jin smiled and got up from his seat, walking towards the younger boy. " Oh Sehun.. You've really changed.. Totally.", he said standing close to him.

" You don't listen to me well since that human girl's come into your life.." , he said again. Suddenly he snatched the bag from Sehun. " What it even is?", he said looking at the bag raising in the air.

" What? Food? And medicine?", he took out one by one from the bed and dropped them on the floor.

" Stop. Please stop doing like that.", Sehun warned. But Hae Jin even stepped onto them, " You don't even need --".

Before he could even finish his words, Sehun grapped his collar. And his eyes were red that meant he was angry. " Oh.. Calm down, boy. You want even to kill me now?", he even let out of a dry laugh.

" I warned you not to do like that. You've no right to touch these.", he said glaring at the elder. The colour of his eyes was still red expressing his anger was out of his mind.

Hae Jin suddenly punched him in face , strong enough to make Sehun to fall back on the floor. " Think first before trying to go against me, Oh Sehun.", he said. Sehun wiped the blood at the corner of his lips, still sitting on the floor. His wound would be healed in no time.

" You're just a little tiger while I'm a lion. You're nothing if I didn't raise you up that much. You know you're biting the hand of one who feeds you.. just because of a damn girl.", he said. Sehun just listened his words sitting on the floor.

" You've fallen into that girl day by day. Just admit that you love her.", said Hae Jin.

" Yeah! I love her! Because she is the first and only girl in my life!", finally Sehun bursted it out. He could even see the veins in his neck.

" Finally.. ", Hae Jin smiled, " Listen.. Oh Sehun.. You better prepare it from now on. That girl will meet the greatest danger in her life. But don't worry, I don't look down on her. She has the best power that she could even control a vampire's heart.", he said.

" Don't touch her. She has no fault. If you want, just hit me. No. Just kill me.", he said. Hae Jin just laughed out loud because of Sehun's anxious figure which he had never seen before. He then, walked out of the room, leaving Sehun alone on the floor.

Sehun looked at the food which was already on the floor. He then cleaned them and took the medicine. He prepared the table and enjoyed the food which Sulli took, though it was a bit dirty. And then he took the medicine.

▪▪▪▪▪

" I'm sick of asking what happened between you two?", Kai sat on the bench beside her. Sulli wiped her tears off and forced a smile.

" I don't want to talk about it also. I'm really tired now..", she said.

" Just end with him. You deserve someone better than him.", he said, sighed.

" Someone like you?", Sulli asked, but it was just a joke.

" No.", he answered without hestitation and turned to look at her, " Someone who is better than us.. both me and him.. We don't deserve you.", he said. Sulli just joked him but he looked so serious.