HEARTS

Sulli put on the barista suit and entered the counter.

" What do I have to do?", Sulli asked tying her apron.

" Do you know the branches of Espresso?", asked Kai.

" No.", Sulli shook her head.

" Do you know how many branches of Espresso are there?", he asked again.

" No.", she shook her head again.

Kai let out of a sigh and asked, " Do you even know about Espresso?".

" . No..", for the third time.

" So why are you trying to work in a café even without knowing about coffee?", Kai asked impatiently.

" That's why I ask you to teach me about coffee. People can't do anything since their birth, but we can do everything if we are taught. .. So teach me how to make a coffee..", said Sulli.

" Some people are really annoying..", Kai whispered taking the two mugs from the counter.

" Are you talking about me?", Sulli owns the thin ears.

" No .. .. Take this..", he handed a mug to her.

" There are 10 basic branches of Espresso. They're Cappuccino, Mocha, Latte, Café Au Lait, Americano, Café Noisette, Macchiato, Dippio, Espresso and lastly, Ristretto.", Kai was talking like a robot.

" Cappuccino, .. Mocha ... Hmm.. What're the others?", Sulli asked.

" Yah, there are only 10. Why can't you get it in once?", Kai asked coldly.

" Yah, you're the one who talking like a thunder. How can I get them?", Sulli smacked him back.

" Ok.. So get them again .. Cappuccino,.. Mocha, ... Latte,.. Café Au Lait, .. Americano, .. Café Noisette, .. Macchiato,.. Dippio, .. Espresso and lastly,.. Ristretto.", Sulli noted them down in her notebook.

" I'll teach you these 10 , one by one in each day.", said Kai, Sulli nodded. She looked at all plates, cups and spoons, these are all glasses and ceramics.

" Don't you use silver?", she asked curiously.

" We don't like silver.", Kai replied coldly.

" We? Ahjumma?", Sulli is too inquisitive.

" She's my aunt.", so Kim Nan Joo is Kai's biological aunt, she's also a werewolf.

" Ah .. Why don't you like silver? .. It's also pretty and tough...", Sulli murmured.

'Werewolves can't touch silver unless they have to.', Kai replied in his mind, werewolves don't like silver. Silver is one of the weapons to kill them.

" What's your name?", Sulli asked, looking at him.

Kai looked at her and frowned, " Do I need to tell?".

" Of course. You're now my Sonsaengnim who gives me a course. So I need to know your name.", said Sulli, Kai returned to focus on his job without uttering his name.

" Argh, really... Why are you so stingy to tell your name?", Sulli pouted.

" Ok, if you don't want to tell.. I can ask Ahjumma..", said Sulli and took the sugar bottle from the cabinet.

" .. Kai.. Kim Kai..", Kai finally said.

" Oh.. It's your name.. Kai... Ok.. I'm Sulli, Choi Sulli..", said Sulli, smiling.

" I'll start with the basic Espresso.", said Kai ignoring her.

" .. All right.", Sulli wrinkled.