MATE

His eyes couldn't leave the gloomy girl who was sitting at the backyard, while his hands were making a sweet coffee for her. Her tears didn't flow from her eyes anymore, but maybe, still flowing in her heart.

Kai made his way towards her with a cup of Latte. He handed the cup to her and she accepted it with a soft whisper 'Thanks'. He made himself to sit beside her, on the bench.

" Are you feeling better, now?", he asked, although he knew she wasn't.

" No.", she answered, honestly. She was not fine at all after that how Sehun treated her.

" Why? Why you're not feeling better?", he asked. Sulli looked at him annoyingly while Kai was staring at the flower pot in front of him.

" I'm serious. I've no reason to joke around with you.", said Sulli, she might be rude, but she was not in mood to play around.

" I'm serious as well. Why you have to hurt just because of him? How much tears you shed on him?", he asked, his voice calm but yet firm.

' How many time I've to hurt seeing your pains?' ,he added it in his mind.

" .. It's me who love him first.. So it's my fault since the first place.. I love the wrong person.. So now, I'm paying for my fault.. I deserve this.", she said.

" Then, why can't you love another one? Why do you want to jostle into the pains?", he asked.

" I can't leave him.. He's the one who teaches me to love .. He's the only one who brought the happiness to me.. Now, he brings the pains to me, but still, I'll accept that.. I believe he surely would see my love.. He'll come to me, one day. .. You don't understand me now, Kai.. You will know this feelings when you find your beloved..", said Sulli and got up from the bench.

" I do.", his words made her stop at all sudden. " I do understand it.. I absolutely know you, Sulli.. You're the one who don't understand me at all.", said Kai and left the scene first leaving the girl at the backyard.

" I understand you.. That's why I can't leave you either.. Your feelings for Oh Sehun is.. my feelings for you, Choi Sulli..' , a voice said in his mind while his steps were leading to the coffee counter, to continue his work like nothing happened.. Kai, is the excellent in hiding his feelings..

•••••

Sehun was sitting at the corner of his room, while his hands were gripping his hair. He felt himself like horrible and miserable after what he had done to the girl. He knew, he knew that she would never harm him.. But afterall, she is still the human who can kill him perfectly. The garlic, nothing for the humans while it was a weapon to kill him. The sunlight, a crucial thing for humans, while it can burn him alive.

It was his fault afterall... He was wrong to pull a human girl into his life.. Totally wrong.. He hates human, doesn't he? .. But Choi Sulli has enough power to erase his hate from his heart, slowly and slowly.

" .. I hate you.. I hate you..", he murmured under his breath. He was lying. He was lying all along. He was lying to himself.

Suddenly, his phone rang. He looked at the number. It was from the hell. Park Hae Jin was calling him to hell. He grabbed the phone which was lying beside him.

" I want you to be under my eyes in next 30 minutes.", said the other line as soon as he brought the screen near his ear.

" I can't get out now. I've no sun blocked medicine left.", he said coldly.

" I'll send it now. Just show yourself, you little brat!", Hae Jin cursed him and he ended the call without letting Sehun to reply. Sehun looked at the phone until the screen light went out and then, he threw the phone on the floor again, waiting for the medicine to come.