NAUSEA

Sulli walked along the corridor, alone, towards her class. As soon as she entered the class, she saw Sehun already sitting at his seat. Without thinking twice, she walked towards her seat, which is next to his. She sat beside him, without even looking at him, although he noticed that Sehun was already glaring at her.

" I'm sorry but I can't move my seat.", said Sulli, without looking at him. She was trying to fight her nervousness although she was really afraid of his response.

" I'll stay away from you as you said.. But it's hard for me to move my seat..", she said again.

" I won't go around, just to avoid you.. So if you don't want to see me, just stay not to meet me by your own way..", she said and sighed mentally.

Sehun didn't say anything and averted his eyes to the front. Sulli stole a glance to him when she got no response from him.

' What makes him to be a cold man like this..?', she thought. Whenever she studies his figure, she finds nothing except cold. And that caused her to want to know about him more although she knew she shouldn't...

Kai went towards the forest, which is around the school building. At first, when he reached under the cherry tree at the entrance of the forest, he tried to change into his wolf-form. His eyes turn to red and his claws appeared.

" Kai!", as soon as he heard his name, his claws hid again and his eyes got normal again. When he turned to look at, he saw Sulli standing a bit far from him, smiling.

" What are you doing here?", she asked walking towards him.

" .... Nothing..", he replied like nothing happened.

" What are you doing here?", he asked, copying her question.

" Oh.. I like this tree..", she said pointing the cherry tree, Kai looked up to the tree.

" Why do you like a tree?", Kai asked coldly.

" This is peaceful.. It makes me calm..", said Sulli, smiling.

" Stupid...", Kai whispered looking at her.

" What? What did you just say?", Sulli asked, sulking.

" You heard me well..", Kai said, walking towards their school buildings again, his hands on his pockets.

" Yah, Kim Kai! Wait for me!", Sulli yelled, running towards him. On their way, Sulli kept talking while Kai was just walking, silently.

Sehun stared at the two from a far, while drinking the blood, his meal. " Kim Kai and ... Choi Sulli..", he murmured their names and smirked.

" Oh, you two arrived..", Nan Joo got up from the counter when Kai and Sulli entered the café.

" Good evening.", Sulli bowed at her.

" Well .. Sulli, I want to talk with Kai.. So can you go first?", said Nan Joo.

" Ah.. Yes.. So, I'm going first.", Sulli left after giving a look to Kai.

" Have a seat first.", Nan Joo said. After taking their seats at an empty coffee table, " You know tomorrow is full moon day?", she asked, Kai nodded.

Nan Joo handed a paper bag to him, and Kai took it. When Kai looked into the bag, he saw a white dress.

" Give it to Irene.. She said she wanted to meet that boy for the last time, before this full moon.", Kai already knew who that boy is, it is no other than the human whom she loves...

" She wants to show her beauty to him .. Although you can't understand this kind of her feelings, I can understand her mind that wants to show her beauty to the person she loves.. It's normal for girls..", said Nan Joo.