GUITAR

" Latte gets its name because it's full of milk.. It's generally just a 60 ml of espresso with 300 ml of steamed milk.. and only 2 ml of foamed milk..", said Kai and looked back to Sulli who was totally focusing in his lecture about the Latte.

" Try one..", Sulli nodded and prepared to make one.

"In Italy it's called caffé latte or caffelatte which is meaned milk coffee. In France, caffé latté is mostly known from American coffee chains, is called Grand crémé, in German Milchkaffee or Melange. In Portuguese, it's called galăo..", said Kai and Sulli nodded. Kai looked at Sulli who was making a coffee.

" Sorry..", Kai suddenly said and Sulli looked at him at the corner of her eyes and smiled.

" What are you talking about? .. What your sorry means?", she asked while still making the coffee.

" .. It's just .... Nothing... I just want to say sorry to you ..", said Kai. Actually, his sorry meaned ... about Sehun... Sehun said he would hurt her more from now on.. These words were hauting his mind. And he didn't want that kind of feelings.

Sulli smiked playfully and said, " You have been weird ..".

' It's impossible... How can I like her.. Right... I don't like her...', said Kai mentally while staring at the Sulli who was drinking her own coffee.

Sehun walked towards the castle along the path. There were only trees and ponds beside the path since it is in the forest.

" Ah!", he halted his way when he heard that scream of a girl. He saw a girl being thrown outside the castle by a man, a vampire. That girl had already bullied and filled with bruises.

" P-Please.. don't ...", that girl seemed so afraid because of the vampire who was about to attack her.

" You're so late to ask me like that..", the vampire smiled creepily.

" Y-You said.. you loved me.. right.? .. Please.. think again about us..", said the girl with her shaking voice.

" HaHa!! You believe it? .. You're such a idiot! How can I love a human while you all are eager to kill us!", he said.

" B-But.. .. Ah!", she screamed again when her vampire boyfriend lifted her by the neck. The vampire grabbed her neck more and squeezed it. When the girl couldn't be able to breathe, he brought her to near him and bit her neck, sucking her blood. The girl tried to escape but she couldn't do anything except struggling her legs which were already out of ground. After a moment, he released his grip and dropped her down. Sehun looked at the girl on the ground.

She was already dead with the two spots in her neck. Horrible scene for all ... but for Sehun, it's just a normal case ... He has been numb for that kind of case because he has always seen these since he was little.

" You did well..", Sehun heard these words along with the claps from a certain man.

" Throw her into a river.", he commanded and the boy followed it. He carried the dead girl on his shoulder like carrying a bag. They don't need the dead bodies since they need only the fresh blood, not the blood of a dead person.

" You arrived?", that man turned to Sehun who was looking at the horrible dead girl who was on the shoulder. Sehun immediately turned to face him and bowed at him.

" How is your days?", asked the man.

" Just like usual..", said Sehun, who has been like his son, nephew and little brother.

" Being followed by the girls? ", he asked.

" Yeah?", Sehun seemed confused.

" I'm just kidding.. You know you've the perfect charm to seduce our victims.. like me.. I hope you'll be handed over my crown..", he said.