Kai stopped himself from ruuning into her when he saw Sehun was already in her frame. Sulli may be right.. Oh Sehun has been changing.. This was not the Oh Sehun who he had known before..

Sehun kicked the man and pulled Sulli behind him. Sulli couldn't utter a word since she was still in daze. That man got up again and looked at Sehun who was giving him a furious glare.

" What's that for, Oh Sehun?", he asked smirking.

" Don't touch her.", that was his reply, simple yet dangerous.

" Hah! Are you out of mind?", he asked but his voice flooded with mocking sound. But Sehun didn't reply and just kept glaring at that man.

" Sulli, leave." , said Sehun without looking back to her. Sulli brought her eyes to look at his back which was facing her.

" .. How can I leave you here? No, Sehun. I can't leave here without you." , said Sulli with her still nervous voice.

" It seems this human is so courageous .. Oh Sehun, I can't stay without touching her. I need to take her to Mas--" , that vampire couldn't finish his sentence since Sehun gave him a hard punch in the face.

" Yah! Little brat!", he cursed him while his hand was wiping the blood stain at the corner of his lips.

" I already warned you not to touch her." , said Sehun again, dangerous look never left his face.

" You're really mad, Oh Sehun." , said the man and then smirked. At a glance, he reached near Sulli who was behind Sehun, that's what so called vampire power. He grabbed Sulli's forearms pretty hardly that caused Sulli yelped in pain and that made Sehun boiled in anger. Sehun kicked that man again and that man pushed her away from Sehun, on the ground harshly. Then he punched Sehun in the same way that he was punched just then. Then they started the battle of vampires. At the middle of the fight, that man started to show his vampire figure. Sehun immediately looked at Sulli who was still on the ground, but he could see the shock in her eyes. It must be the first time when she had seen a vampire like that. Taking it as a chance, the vampire started to attack him like they attacked to the humans.

When that vampire grabbed his neck and threw him to the hard wall, Sulli shouted, " Sehun!". But for Sehun, she needed to leave this scene. If not, he couldn't use his vampire power to defend himself. Sehun saw his bleeding wound started to heal itself, no way, Sulli couldn't see. And the most dangerous thing was his eyes were starting to turn to red.

Sulli felt her view was being blocked by a black sight, so fortunately, she didn't see these weird things was happening to her boyfriend. She immediately turned to look back, " .. Kai.." , so it was him again. The black sight was his hand which was blocking her view to see what her boyfriend is. Kai wanted to leave them like he saw nothing, but he couldn't. He couldn't leave this girl to see how her boyfriend was, what type of person he is. He knew how she would be broken if she found out his real identity, and he didn't want it. Luckily, Sehun was able to be back his normal form as Kai stopped her to look at his weird eye colour.

Kai left her alone without a word and ran into the battle. He kicked that vampire who was about to beat Sehun up who was almost collapsed because of his serious wounds. Finally, the vampire changed his attention to Kai, since he knew well that he is a wolf. At that moment, Sulli ran beside Sehun and held him not allowing him to fall down. His eyes were flicking, fighting not to close, he already felt that his power was started to be cut out. His one hand hanging over her shoulder and another was holding his pained belly.

Once again, before they left, Sulli turned to look back to Kai who was already failing to fight the vampire back, since he was still in his human form. " Kai!" , Sulli shouted when she saw the vampire about to beat his head. But fortunately, Kai was able to avoid his strong beat.