"Passed out"

I stumbled my way back to my room.
Knocking down anything that was in my path, in absolute hysterics as I tried to wiggle my way out of this ridiculously tight, dripping wet dress.
"For fuc-*THUD*"
I fell to the ground with my dress wrapped around my waist, completely bare chested, lying like a starfish in the door way of my room.
"Ughhh." I moaned in pain.
My head was pounding, the room was spinning and everything was morphing into strange shapes and animals.

Then everything turned to black.

Suddenly, I awoke, and was surrounded by people.
In the bouncy castle!?
I looked to my left, right, up and down, in complete and utter confusion.
"How did I get here!?"
I yelled to the vague outline of a women, over the blasting sounds of the music.
"You walked here dude, like 30-45 minutes ago!"
She fell into the bouncy castle floor and began to laugh, clenching at her stomach, then soon started making-out with a guy lying next to her.
Frowning, and still in a daze, I barged my way out of the bouncy castle and through a crowd of people urgently.
"How did I get here? When did I here?" I thought to myself worriedly.
Everything was so over-whelming, and then it faded to black again.

Soon I awoke again.
This time in the foyer of the lobby.
"M'am." A gentle voice called.
Snorting and becoming alert suddenly.
Squinting up at the figure of a man, speaking with a husky voice.
"Yeah, sorry, yes?" I stuttered.
"Are you okay?" He questioned reassuringly.
"Uhm....no, wh- when did I get down here?"
"About an hour ago, than you kind of passed out."
"And you left me here?"
"I- I, I didn't know what to do?"
Chuckling slightly, I soon realised I was propped up in a seat.
Getting up slowly, listening to the popping, cracking and grinding of every joint in my body I came to a weak stance.
"Oh god." I said to myself, as I clenched at my lower back, hunched over like an old woman.
"What're you guys up to up there?"
The man asked inquisitively with arched eyebrows.
"I honestly don't have a clue, I can't remember majority of the night."
Slowly I hobbled away and towards the lift, like the hunch back of notre-dame, still clenching at my lower back.
"Thanks." I spoke softly.
"No problem, you have a good night."
"Mmm," I mumbled.

Standing in the lift making my way to my apartment floor, I looked towards the mirror wall situated behind me.
"AGH!" I screamed.
I was wearing a large oversized red t-shirt (that was not from my wardrobe) and no pants, alongside a pair of my old boots.
As I stared at myself in the mirror the elevator notified me that I had reached my floor.
"OMG, OMG, OMG, OH MY FUCKING GOD."
Panicking, I did a kind of limp, hobble, hunched over sort of run thing to my door and noticed it was unlocked when I twisted the door handle.
Crashing through the door, Daniel and Sandy were naked on the couch, their bodies intertwined with one another.
Dry reaching, I stumbled to my room, past more bodies.
Some passed out on the kitchen bench, others on the floor, in the bathroom, some on the pool table.
Everywhere.
I noticed amongst all of this, Austin had comfortably snuggled up to some girl.
With his pants off.
As well as hers.
"What happened in here?" I cringed to myself, "was there like a huge sex party or something!?"
I yelled at the top of my lungs, but no one awoke from their drug induced slumber.

Twisting the door handle to my room, I was expecting people to be passed out in every possible nook and cranny.
But to my dismay, there wasn't, but there was someone sitting on my bed.
Facing out towards the city, shirtless.
"Oh god," I thought to myself, "I had sex didn't I?"
I made a slight cough.
"Kenna?" The man spoke, slightly tilting his head to the side.
The voice was familiar.
As I was still in a daze, lack of sleep, and immense pain was catching up to me, I spoke bluntly.
"Look, I don't know what happened between us, and to be perfectly honest, I don't know who you are, nor do I care, so, would you please get out of my room so I could just get some proper fucking sleep?"
The pain in my back was getting worse.
"Oh man, something seriously shit must have happened for my back to feel this painful." I thought to myself, clenching my fists tightly.

The figure turned around.
I had propped myself up against the door way, clenching my jaw, trying to fight back the pain, staring profusely at the ground.
"Kenna?" The voice was closer, and more distinguishable.
My eyes widened and I became short of breath.
"Robert?"
I looked up and soft, hush puppy eyes were staring into mine.
"Fuck you." I frowned, then everything turned to black.