"Lunch dress mustang"

*sigh* I let out a long, relieved breath as I had just finished tidying and cleaning the whole apartment from top to bottom.

The floors were sparkling, alongside, the table in the lounge and dining area, as well as the marble benches.

Everything smelt nice, and sparkled from top to bottom....now all that needed to be polished and touched up was me.

-KNOCK KNOCK-

"Hello?" I yelled from the lounge as I sat on the sofa.

"It's Robert!"

I jumped up off of the sofa and slid in my socks to the door, opening it quickly.

He was holding 4 bags of shopping labelled Gucci, a box of pizza and what looked to be some cookies.

"I got lunch," Robert said with a childish grin, his eyes so innocent, big and brown.

I bit my lip and smiled as I let him inside.

"Gucci?" I asked, my eyes widened.

"Yeah, why not?" He said calmly, shrugging his shoulders.

Robert placed the box of pizza and cookies on the bench, and placed the bags, leant against the bench wall on the floor.

"Let's eat." He said. His mouth watering as he looked at me and urged me to come over to grab a slice of pizza.

I walked over and grabbed the box from underneath Robert's fingers as he went to pick up a slice.

"Uh, uh!" As I grabbed the box, I ran to the lounge.

"Hey!" Robert yelled, "that's not fair!"

Just as I reached the sofa and placed the box on the table in front of me, Robert ran up behind me and swooped me off my feet. My legs hanging over his arms.

"Well excuse me." I said whilst giggling.

We caught one another's gaze and looked softly into one another's eyes.

"I hope you like the dresses." Robert said gently as he rested his forehead against mine.

I placed one of my hands on his cheek and brushed my hand against it.

"I dunno? You wear some wacky colours sometimes, I wouldn't be surprised if a dress was full out rainbow acid wash...but I guess that'd be kinda cool." I said cheekily.

Before I knew it, Robert threw me onto my stomach onto the couch and sat ontop of me.

Grabbing a piece of pizza from the box in front of him on the table whilst sitting on top of me, he flicked through the channels on the TV and ate his pizza.

"OI!" I yelled. My voice muffled as I could barley breathe.

Robert payed no attention, a smirk creeping at the corners of his mouth, and continued to shove his gob with pizza.

I started to squirm around, fidget and roll. I managed to roll onto my back, but now Robert was sitting on my stomach.

I tugged on his sweater and he made nothing of it.

"OI! Get off!" I breathlessly yelled in between fits of laughter.

I continued to squirm around laughing, and tugging on Roberts sweater.

He finished off his slice of pizza, brushed his hands free of crumbs and crossed his arms across his chest.

He made a fake cough and said, "so, I hope you like the dresses." Emphasising every word.