"Whipped cream"

A couple of weeks had passed and it was now April 19th.

Austin had dropped into work more than a few times.

I had feelings for him because he'd opened up to me and told me all about himself and his life. I always had butterflies when I was around him, and he always made me feel good about myself and made me smile.

But I also had strong feelings for Robert, because we'd been through so much together, and I could tell there was a lot more to come.

I told Austin how I felt.

How I had the feelings, but if for the time being we could just be friends.

He tried to persuade me, but in the end he knew it wouldn't change my mind. So finally he agreed, on terms that we were still able to go to the gym together and he could take me out from time to time.

Austin was such a sweetheart. So thoughtful, kind and just a general down to earth, humble guy, so I thought why not?

Robert had met up with Susan around April 3rd, and they signed papers to do with their divorce, alongside other things.

He helped her move her things out and they were on good terms with one another.

She was happy. He could see that, and he knew that she deserved it.

He said it was excruciating and hard to let her go, but knew it was the right thing to do.

The paparazzi were right on Robert's and Susan's case, being invasive as per usual.

Robert couldn't go anywhere without questions of his divorce being asked.

The story had gotten out within minutes and was a trending topic world wide.

Facebook, twitter, TV, radio.

Everywhere.

The divorce was highly talked about, but so was what Robert would do.

Speculations arose that he would turn back to drugs now that Susan was gone, and that he would go off the rails completely.

Although the divorce was known world-wide, the details of it were highly secret, and nobody knew the them besides Robert, Susan, her partner, the two lawyers, Gwyneth, Jon and myself.

Who leaked the media with the source of their divorce is unknown, but Robert, as well as Susan, knew that the public would find out the grittier details sooner or later, and they figured the sooner they did, the sooner they could try to move on.

In this time also, on April 4th Robert celebrated his 45th birthday.

I invited him around to mine, had Phil, Sam and Sandy at mine as well as a kind of surprise party dinner.

He really appreciated it and it took his mind off of all the dramas that surrounded him for the time being.

He stayed at mine and we cuddled each other to sleep on the lounge whilst watching old movies.

Robert and I had really started to hit it off, and although we acted as a couple, we weren't one.

We acted as more than friends...but were just friends.

If that makes sense?

I was lounging around on the sofa watching TV when suddenly Roberts face beamed across the screen.

"Robert Downey Jr, what will he do next?"

The TV glared, so did I.

"Oh what is this shit?" I asked myself frustrated.