"Thank you"

As I awoke, the blinds were still drawn open and the sun beamed through the windows.

I looked to my side and Roberts head was burrowed into my shoulder, his long locks drooped over his face.

I swiped his hair away and stroked his cheek.

He let out a little morning groan and nuzzled his nose into me.

"Morning sunshine," I spoke softly.

His eyelashes fluttered and he opened his eyes slowly, looking up at me like a puppy dog.

"Morning," he said groggily, as he smiled.

He rolled onto his back and stretched his arms and legs out.

I sat myself up against the bed head and examined his body.

"Oh god," I thought to myself as I drooled.

I began day-dreaming about last night and what could have been with Robert and I, until a message came through on my phone.

I leaned to my bedside table and checked who it was from.

It was Austin.

-2nd April-

I set my phone down on the table and proceeded to the edge of the bed where I placed my head in my hands.

"Ughhhhhhhhh," I groaned loudly.

"What was that?" Robert laughed.

I fell on my back onto the bed and placed my hands over my face.

"Why is life so harrrrrrrddd," I whined.

"What?" Robert still laughing as he pulled my hands away from my face.

"What're you talking about?"

His smile so beautiful, his bed hair flicking in different directions and his eyes a golden brown.

I sat up, grabbed my phone and handed it to Robert.

"Oh right." He said with a chuckle.

He turned to me, as I had resumed my position on the edge of the bed with my head in my hands.

He moved up and sat behind me. His legs drooped either side of me, his arms wrapped around my waist and his head resting on my shoulder.

"Do you like him?" He said innocently.

"I dunno? I just....ughhhhhh," I groaned again.

"I dunno! Why is everything so hard." Emphasising the word 'hard.'

Robert began to chuckle.

"You make me laugh. You can stare death itself in the face fearlessly, but when it comes to a boy..." He began to laugh.

I could feel his breath whisper in my ears and drift down my neck.

It drove me crazy!

"C'mon." Robert said with a smile on his face as he edged back from behind me and off the bed.

He stuck his hand out and stood directly in front of me.

I took my face out of my hands and looked up to him, grabbing his hand as he helped me up.

He placed his hands on my shoulders and looked me in my eyes, a sweet smile cracking at his lips.

"I'll make some breakfast, maybe no eggs though, huh?" Robert winked, with that typical Downey grin on his mug and walked to the kitchen, only wearing his boxer briefs.