"Something isn't right"

I walked into the cafe and Sandy was held in a warm embrace with Daniel.

Oh shit!

I completely skipped that!

I'll fill you all in on the details quickly.

Alright, so, you all remember Daniel right?

The boy with the dark brown hair, chiselled jaw and green eyes.

Austin's friend?

Well.

Him and Sandy started seeing each other, and to cut the long story short, they've been together for a couple of months now.

Daniel's visited around at the apartment a couple of times, but most of the time Sandy's always over at his, and when I say always, I mean always.

The only time I see her is at work!

But I'm happy for her, because she's happy, and besides, they look cute together.

But they're stuck together like glue, and it's somewhat sickening.

Austin and I are pretty much best friends, I've even told him all about Robert. That's how close we are.

Which is nice, because Austin keeps me company when Roberts away doing his usual movie star stuff.

Anyway, I strolled into the cafe, the air smelt of crisp coffee, freshly cooked foods and incense.

"Kenna!" It was Austin, he had a huge smile spread across his face and was ecstatic.

He's always so lovely to see, and always looks good, even if he is just wearing a pair of track pants and a singlet.

I walked up to where he was sitting in a booth, "you just come from the gym?"

I smiled at him.

"How'd you know?" He chuckled.

"Just a lucky guess I suppose." I winked at him and walked passed Sandy and Daniel into the kitchen.

"Afternoon love birds."

Sandy launched off of Daniel and stood in my way, hands on her hips and huge toothy grin, spread across her face.

"It's a miracle!" I yelled.

Sandy's face scrunched up, "what?"

"You two can actually detach from one another."

I grabbed Sandy by the shoulders and had a fake, shocked look across my face. I could here Austin laugh faintly in the background and it made me giggle.

Sandy grabbed my hands and brushed them off of her.

"Oh, har har, very funny."

She said sarcastically.

I winked at her and tried to barge her out of the way, but she wouldn't budge.

Taking in a deep breath, I thought to myself.

"Oh god, Sandy's got something planned, I just know it."

And just as I thought, "I'm throwing you a party tomorrow!"

Sandy jumped around on the spot and let out a little squeal.

"It's going to be at our apartment, and there's going to be like 50-70 people.

Our apartments on the top floor, so I've reserved the top deck for the night, rented a DJ, a bouncy castle, the works!"

"A bouncy castle?" I asked puzzled, scratching my head.