"Gucci, pizza and cookies"

I walked down the street and into a shop that had beautiful clothes on their manikins.

"Oh gosh, I'm so out of my depth." I thought to myself as I walked into this huge store.

It smelt of expensive cologne. It was chic' and very classy.

I walked to the counter and the man behind it looked up, and had to look twice before noticing who I was.

Starstruck and stuttering he said, "uh yes, uh, welc...good morning and welcome to Gucci."

"Yeah hi," I said calmly, "I'm after a dress, and it seemed like a good idea at the time to come alone, but now that I'm here....it uh, doesn't seem like such a bright idea."

As I looked around the shop, I saw beautiful arrays of clothes.

The man behind the counter coughed and stood out from behind it. Fixing his hair and wiping his face.

His hair was jelled and nicely parted, his face clean shaven. He was wearing a long sleeved, collared white shirt, with a red-bow tie, brown dress pants that were rolled above his ankle and brown suede dress shoes. A golden watch, and golden cufflinks. I saw a beacon of hope and realised, this guy will know what I want, even if I don't know what I'm after.

I looked to his name tag, "Vincent."

"Nice to meet you Vincent." I stuck out my hand and he shook it tightly, not letting go, his eyes wide as he oogled at my presence.

I awkwardly laughed, "I'm going to need that back Vincent." Gesturing to my hand.

"Oh, oh. Yeah, sorry. Ha." He replied anxiously.

I stood there quietly, rocking backwards and forwards on my heels, looking up an down, from my feet to around the store.

"Oh right! Sorry." Vincent blurted out, "what were you after?"

I sighed a sigh of relief, then looked around the shop, walking to the intricately set racks of clothing, my hands held behind my back.

"That's the problem. I don't know?"

"Well, what's her build? Thin, stocky, etc?" Vincent inquired professionally.

"Uh, she's thin, but athletic, so she has curves in fantastic places." I said with a cheeky grin.

Vincent laughed, "alright Mr Downey, and what type of skin tone is she?"

"She's olive skin tone."

"Hair colour, eye colour and favourite colour?"

"Auburn, and it's long. Very long. She has green eyes and she doesn't really have a favourite colour. But she's more of a plain type of girl, you know, and would go more towards placid colours."

Vincent left abruptly, searched the shop and came back with four dresses.

Dress no 1- Long dress, all black and slim fitting. Backless three quarters of the way down. Satin material and diamanté sequins wrapped around the neck.

It was stunning, but not appropriate attire for Kenna's evening.

Dress no 2- Short dress, cropped 2 inches above the knee. Cotton material, slim fitting, but not tight. Mesh fabric located on the sides of the dress. Revealing, side of breasts and just covered the bottom. One-strap.

Very sexy and chic'.

Dress no 3- Dark navy blue, short. V-neck cut, cutting half way down the torso, and exposing inner breasts. Slim-fitting and free flow at the bottom. Satin + cotton material.

Kenna would love this!....I think?

Dress no 4- Black. Tight fitting, ending above the knee. One sleeve long, reaching the wrist. Other side, wrapped around the breast, opening up to an open back, reaching three quarters down. Diamanté embroidery on the shoulder of the long sleeve.

They're all mesmerising!

I pulled out my credit card and looked at all of the dresses. Indecisive, I came to a decision.

"I'll get all of them. Would you be able to throw in any accessories, if needed, and find some shoes that would suit the dresses?"

Shocked, Vincent replied, "uhm, yes sure Mr Downey."

Vincent pranced off and soon came back with necklaces, clutches, bracelets, earrings and shoes.

I smiled at him, "thank you for all the help. I wouldn't have been able to do this on my own."

"No problem sir. You're in luck to, all of those are new in store and not even in this seasons line up yet."

Swiping my card trough the slot, I smiled, "wonderful."

Before I left, Vincent and I took a picture together and he almost had a break-down. 'Fangirling' as he so put it, as I left the store back to Kenna's.

Pulling a cigarette and my lighter from my pocket, I lit it and walked down the street with 4 bags labeled 'Gucci' in hand.

I checked my watched, "12:21," it read.

"Better grab some lunch."

I dropped into a small corner pizza shop, grabbed a box of Hawaiian pizza and a bunch of M&M cookies.

Gucci, pizza and cookies.

Perfect.