"Cafe boys"

"Order up!" Sam yelled from the kitchen.

Sam was the cafe cook. He looked menacing, but really he was just a big softy once you got to know him.

"You look happy," he said, "smiling suits you, you know."

I giggled, "I guess I kinda am happy Sam, helps getting things off your chest to people you know?"

"Good for you dal. Phil's making the coffees today...thank the fucking lord!"

As I grabbed the trays of eggs Benedict, a salmon caeser salad and a couple of chocolate milkshakes, I laughed hysterically and said "oh fuck me, I know right!"

I walked out into the cafe, checked the bill and read "table 8."

I walked up to the table and chirped up, "Eggs Benedict?" A strapping young man answered awkwardly, "uh yes, haha, that's me." He had a dorky smile on his face, his teeth were perfect and his eyes were a bright green, just like mine. His jaw chiseled and his hair a dark brown.

"Here you go sir." I looked at the boy with the green eyes, gave him a wink and he blushed. "Thankyou," as he shied away.

"And the Caesar salad must be for you?"

I turned to a very handsome young man with ice blue eyes, his eyelashes long in length, his jaw and features very chiseled, his face clean shaven and his hair a messy ash blonde.

"Thank you madam."

"You're very welcome. Have a good day and if there is anything you need, don't be shy to ask." I smiled at the customers and placed their chocolate shakes down.

As I walked away, my roommate and work colleague stopped me behind the counter. It was Sandy.

"Holy fuck, they are hot as fuck!"

She grabbed me by the arms and looked me in the eyes, she shook me and screamed like a little school girl. Her smile ecstatic.

"Did you see the way they looked at you? They want in, they want iiiiinnnn," She sung to me, rubbing her hands all up and down my arms with her tongue sticking out.

"Dude!" We laughed as we wrestled each other behind the counter.

"Where have you been the last couple of nights anyway? I was getting worried, but then I realised you're a hard bitch and stopped worrying."

We both laughed.

"I was out, just roaming. Things on my mind you know." I lied.

"Needa talk about it?"

"I'll fill you in after work."

She smiled and gave me a hug, "text me next time though okay?"

"Sure dal."

We stared at each other for a little before giving each other a hug again.

Sandy backed away and leant against the back of the counter desks, where the coffee machine sat. She had her arms crossed across her chest and was leaning against the back of the counter.

"Let's call these fine lads 'the cafe boys...' Well, until you go over and hurry up and find out their names! C'mon woman, man up!"

She winked at me and we chuckled.