"Spider-Man"

Months had passed, and it was now October 21st.

Robert and I had continued to see each other, he even had shot another movie in the time being.

We hadn't had....well, sex.

And don't get me wrong I really wanted to, and there were opportunities when I thought it was going to happen!....but, I guess it hadn't really...

So, for the time being I'll just wait until Robert is ready, and then we'll go from there.

The world was still yet to know about us....actually, I was still yet to know about us?

I mean, to be perfectly honest, I don't really know what we are with one another?

I haven't had the guts to ask Robert about what we have going on between one another really is.

We act like a couple, and we do a lot of things together like a couple, but, we're not couple....I think?

UGH.

Everything's too confusing!

Roberts coming around later on, so i guess I'll ask him then....Yeah, yeah I will!

But anyways, besides from that, everything is running smoothly between the two of us.

In the time being we'd only had one fight, and you'd never guess what it was over.

Iron Man.

-Flashback August 4th-

The sun beamed through the windows, as I laid on the couch, with my head resting in Roberts lap.

The TV was glaring something about the private life of a celebrity, and I guess it started to get on Roberts nerves because his upper lip began to twitch, and his nostrils flared widely.

I rolled from my side onto my back and stared up to Robert.

"You know," I spoke teasingly, "if your nostrils flare any wider I'll probably be able to crawl inside your nose and make myself a double story house in there."

Robert cracked a smile, his nostrils shrunk down to a normal size and his upper lip stopped twitching.

Slowly he tilted his head down, battered his eye lashes at me and gave me that uncontrollably cute puppy dog look.

His large brown eyes, flickering with golden specs in the sunlight.

"You'll build a home in my nostrils?"

"I'll take appliances up there with me and everything. You'll be surprised what fits."

I flashed him a devious smile and gave him a cheeky wink.

Robert smiled, leant down and passionately kissed me on the lips. I sat up and grabbed a handful of Roberts hair, a slight moan projecting from the back of his throat.

Robert pulled my legs over, so that now, I was sitting with my legs wrapped around his waist.

Robert tugged at my hair, jerking my head backwards, and kissed up the side of my neck.

I let out a faint moan, until the TV boomed; "Now on, Spider-Man!"

My head still tilted backwards, my legs wrapped around Roberts waist, his hands propped up against my back, holding me gently.

"Hey." I spoke.

"What?" Roberts spoke in between kisses that had reached down to my chest.

"Spider-Man's on!"