d i e g o | s e c r e t

H i d d e n F e e l i n g s

s i x - p a r t t w o

d i e g o

s e c r e t

I thought I was happy when I started dating Violetta, but compared to how I felt now -after kissing Leon yesterday- that giddiness was nothing. Nothing. I even walked into the house happily. Francesca was constantly giving me sideways looks.

So were my parents, at the dinner table. They acted like I was never in a good mood! -which isn't true- But I will admit I was in an extra happy mood. Can you blame me?

I couldn't stop thinking about that kiss, it wasn't even that long -okay that's a little bit of a lie-, but it was still the most passionate kiss I had ever experienced. His lips were so soft against mine, and they melded with mine perfectly.

My lips twitch into a smile, and my little flashback is interrupted when my phones buzzes. I couldn't help but feel slightly annoyed, I was enjoying my little memory. I reach over and see it was a text message from Violetta.

Vilu 💓 - hello my love 😘 I was wondering if we could meet?

My mood didn't brighten like it usually did whenever I got a text from her. Leon. I shove the thoughts to the back of my mind, and turn my attention back to the actual text. I was hoping to do to the studio with Leon.

Me - yeah sure! When and where?

Vilu 💓 - um now? By the playground part of the park???

Me - alright, see you in a few (10 mins)

I go to my messages with Leon -Leon 😘- and start typing a message to him.

Me - not gonna be here when you come over you two leave without me...see you later babe 😘😏

I grin after typing my message. I already changed, and showered so I grabbed my wallet, and put both that and my phone into my pockets.

What if Violetta saw me kiss Leon?

Her text message seemed somewhat nervous. What am I thinking? A text message can't sound nervous. It's the only place where you sound confident!

I get to the park, and see Violetta sitting on a bench. She was nervously pulling on the hem of her pink shirt. I wonder if she was going to break up with me? Would she be disgusted with me? For kissing a guy? Whilst dating her.

I think she'd hate me rather than be disgusted with me.

I sit down next to her, and she smiles sheepishly when she sees me. I raise my eyebrow, and she bites her lip tentatively.

"We've been dating, for sometime," Violetta starts and I nod, prompting her to continue.

"And I just, want to know where we stand," Violetta said in a rushed tone.

Well fuck, I didn't expect this.

I guess,I should be happy she didn't break up with me right? No, I shouldn't be. It just makes wanting to be with Leon even harder. Our relationship was becoming -to put it simply- impossible.