Louis Tomlinson: Dirty Imagine

"Good afternoon class." Mrs. Nicholes says walking into the classroom. "Today we will be doing a project over a country that you choose." She continues.

"Do we get to choose partners?" A girl asks from the back.

"Yes, and I have already chosen your partner." The whole class groans.

This is just great. Another project that Louis and I won’t be in together. Louis has been my best friend and we do everything together and not being project partners is a horrible thing for us or at least to me. Not going to lie I have had a crush on him for like ever. He is just so sweet and funny.

"(Y/N) and Louis. You are partners." Louis and I look at each other excited that we finally get to do something together.

Mrs. Nicholes goes down her list of partners. When she finishes the class gets together with their partners.

I move my desk over to Louis’. “So, what are we going to do?” I ask him.

"I was thinking on Russia." He pitches out.

"Russia? Ok." I say nodding my head.

"Good. Do you want to come over tonight and work on it?" He asks.

"Yeah that would be great." I say.

The last bell rings and I pack up my stuff and say my goodbyes to Louis and head home.

At 7:00pm I head over to Louis’ house in my best blouse and skinny jeans. I get up to his porch and knock on the door. The door opens almost instantly and reveals Louis.

"Welcome to casa de Louis." He says moving aside so I could walk in.

"Hi to you too." I smile. I follow him to his room.

"Sorry for the mess." He says shutting the door. I look around and see nothing on the floor and the bed is already made.

"Louis, it’s spotless." I say setting down my backpack and taking out a notepad and a pencil.

"Ok so do you want to write down the facts or do you want to do the research?" Louis asks.

"I’ll write because you have the worst handwriting ever." I laugh.

"It’s not that bad." He kind of frowns but it turns back into a smile.

After two hours all we have found was about how much it snows. “Louis, I think we should just change our country.” I say rubbing my strained eyes.

"I’m thinking on it, lets take a break." He says setting down his laptop.

"Good idea." I lay back on his bed and close my eyes.

"Hey (Y/N) can I ask you something?" Louis says breaking the silence.

"What?" I say sitting up. He inhales then exhales before speaking.

"For sometime now I’ve grown feelings for you." He says, face turning red. I smile and sit next to him on the floor. I put my hand on his cheek and turn his head to face me. I lean in close and feel our lips touch.

Sparks ignite as the kiss gets heated. His hands travel down my back to the end of my shirt. He takes off my shirt and throws it somewhere in the room. I straddle his lap and start kissing his neck. A moan slips out and I feel his erection hit my thigh. He takes his shirt off as I undo his jeans. He gets up pulls them off along with his boxers. He picks me up wraps my legs around my waist and lays me on the bed. His lips reconnect with mine as his hands slither behind my back and undo my bra. He throws it to where my shirt is and starts kissing my breast. I let out a moan as he sucks on my nipple making it hard. He goes down and unbuttons my jeans and rips them off and takes my underwear along with them. He spreads my legs kissing my center. I moan a little louder at his touch. He puts in two fingers and pulls out slow. He puts them back in and curl his fingers hitting my g-spot. Making me arch my back, and moan loud. I feel a drop in my stomach.

"Louis, I’m close." I say. He stops what he’s doing and lines himself up. and slams into me. I scream in pain and pleasure. His movements are slow at first. Letting me adjust to his size. Once I’m used to him he goes faster. I move my hips along with his. I turn us over and ride him. I go in figure eight.

"Oh (Y/N)." He moans out.

I ride him for a few minutes before he flips us back over. This time going harder and deeper into me. He hits my g spot making me moan louder than before.

"Louis! Right there!" I moan out. Our actions become sloppy. He furrows his brows as sweat starts running down his face.

"(Y/N) I’m close. Fuck!" He moans.

"Louis I don’t think I can." I say.

His hand goes down and rubs my clit in circles. Moments later our screams fill the room as we come on each other.

Louis lays down next to me wrapping his arm around my waist.

"That was the best study break ever." Louis says breathless. I smile unable to form words.

"So, uh, (Y/N), do you want to be my girlfriend."

My smile gets bigger and I kiss him.

"Yes!" I say. He pulls me closer to him kissing him.

"I think you should come over and study with me more often." He laughs.

"You’re the best, Louis."