The Game Day

Ace's P.O.V

Incase you forgot the game is today against Drew. I've been practicing with the guys for the past week. We are ready. We headed down to the court and did some drills then, Drew's team arrived. There was him, Jessie, Kendall, Ben and Tyler.

Then there was our team. Pat, Kenny, Me, Jake and Taylor.

We got a ref and started. Jake was taking the jump ball. Drew won it. He pass to Kendall then to Jessie. he shot and missed. Taylor grabbed the ball and ran down the court. He took a shot and missed. Pat grabbed the ball and got the rebound. This is going to be a good game.

Last quarter.

It was tied. 40-40. we have to get this. Pat had the ball, he passed to me and I went back to Jake. He shot and Drew grabbed he ran down and went for the layup and missed. Kenny grabbed it and ran down the court but was called for Double dribble. We started back in our end but Jake grabbed it. He ran down the court. They were all set up in defense. He passed it to me and I went up and slammed her. The buzzer went off. We all screamed, we won. Yes. I went up and kissed Jon. We were so happy. It's amazing what happened in the time we were here. We laughed, cried, shopped, played hockey, watching hockey, and I fell in love with Captain Serious.

The End.