Movie and Drama

Chap 3

Kaner's P.O.V

We were going to see The Purge today. It was supposed to be a scary movie. We are meeting Sharpie and Burish for it. We drove there blasting the radio, oh yeah, we made Jon come. When we got there we saw the other guys so we went to meet them. "Sharpie, Burish, this is Beth and Amy" I introduced. "Hey how are you fine ladies doing today?" Burish smirked. I can't believe he is hitting on them already, wow. "We're good, how 'bout you?" Beth smirked back. Ha, he ain't getting these girls. He smiled because he knew that. "You guys ready to go watch the movie?" Ace asked. "Yah," we all replied. "How's it going Tazer?" Sharpie asked. He didn't say anything. Well then. Guess someone woke up on the wrong side of the bed, and something peed in his cornflakes. Sharpie looked at me and I shrugged. We went into the movie.

Amy's P.O.V

Halfway through the movie I felt someone grab my hand. I looked over to see it was Jon, he was scared. He then looked at, the our hands. He threw my hand down roughly and told me F off. Wowzers someone's in a cranky mood. I went to bathroom and Beth followed me. We did our business then I had an idea. "You wanna scare them?" I asked deviously. She smirked and said, "of course I do." We went into the movie theatre and went behind them, I had burish and sharpie and she had Kaner. She was helping me with Sharpie. I whispered in there ears so faintly that they would think it was there imagination, we did the same to sharpie but both ears. They tensed up and when the subtitles were coming on we grabbed there necks. They all screamed like little girls and we ran and ran and ran. When we were in the lobby of the theatre we bursted laughing. "They all scream like little girls." Beth laughed. "Yah, we should've video tapes it," I replied gasping for breath. She looked at me and raised her eyebrow, " whose to say I didnt." "No way!" I said. She nodded. I just laughed. "They are gonna kill us," she said. I looked over to see them coming. "Aw shit man," I said. "Okay just smile at them and kiss there cheeks and say sorry," she said. I nodded. The came over and glared at us. "We're sawry," we smiled the kissed there cheeks. "All better," they said. "Whose idea was it?" Sharpie asked. "Mine," I said smirking at him. "Of course it was," Kaner said shaking his head. Then Beth said, " where's Jon?" "I thought he was with you guys," Burish said confused. We shook our heads. "Well, he's a grown man he can figure it out for himself." Kaner said. He was obviously mad at the dude.

Beth's P.O.V

I was in me and Ace's room thinking when I got a txt. From the sluttiest girl in school. It was a picture of her kissing Ace'a boyfriend, Danny. Wow. He's in the NHL, and she's, well, a puckbunny. I called Ace upstairs. "Um, Ace, well I know this is bad but well, I know you would do the same for me," and I showed her the picture. She sighed. She hugged me and said, "thanks for telling me." She picked up her phone to call Danny. I could hear yelling and she came back trying not to cry. I hugged her again. Then she asked me if I wanted to go shopping. I said yes.

A/N please follow me, and vote!