Beautiful

Ace's P.O.V

Well, me and Jon are going on our first date today. It should be fun. "Beth!" I yelled. She came up the stairs. "I have a date in a hour." I told her. She ran to my closet and grabbed a cute dress, it was lace white with a blue small sweater and a brown belt around the middle. We did my hair with my braid and my hair pulled over to the side. "Thank you!" I said.

"No problem, and you look gorgeous!" She said in a singsong voice. "Thanks!" I said. We walked downstairs and Jon was ready. He was wearing a plaid shirt and a vest over it. He looked hot. "Shall we?" He asked all posh like. "We shall." I replied. He took my hand and I we walked out the door. "I hope you don't mind but we're walking." He smiled. Thank god I wore gladiators. "Yes that's fine." We walked a while just talking. Then finally, we got there. It was beautiful. There was a whole bunch of lights and a picnic. "It's beautiful Jon, thank you so much," I said, grateful. "I know, I thought of you when I did this," he said. We went and sat down on the blanket. He had made us PB&J sandwiches. After we ate we took a walk down the beach. He sat down and I saw a bucket. I picked it up, filled it up with water and went over to him. His eyes were closed. I threw it at him. He opened his eyes and got up. "Uh- oh," I said. He chased me then picked me up and spun me around. Then we looked at the stars. They were pretty. We went to get up and then I fell on top of him. He looked into my eyes, cupped my cheek and slowly kissed me, it was amazing. "Amy, will you be my gifriend?" He whispered in my ear. I nodded and kissed him.