Talk About Awkward

Beth's P.O.V

Today is our day to just stay inside, yesterday was a bit, well, I really don't know. Drew and Ace have a competition in Basketball. This will get very messy. On a happier note we are going to play board games today. We have headbandz, balderdash, pictionairy, and twister. Also celebrity Sherades. We started with headbandz, it was really funny, I could not guess mine, it took forever and guess what, I was an apple. The simplest thing in the world and I couldn't guess it. Wow. Then we played balderdash. You get this word and you have to guess the funniest definition. No one knows whose is whose. Mine even got Jon to laugh. A little, okay, it got him to smile. He was still a little bum wipe to me. Then Pictionairy. Guess who was my partner! Note the sarcasm. Yup, Mr. Cranky. We played and he was messing up on purpose then he said, "Why are you so stupid?" I raised my eyebrows and said, "Me? I Should be asking you that."

"Yah right, at least I can guess hotdog."

"We'll at least I can guess a square." That made him think then just before he said something else, "Enough! You guys are my best friends and you're fighting!" Patrick said. Then he stormed up stairs. I frowned then followed him. I walked into his room. He was on his bed. I sat down beside and said, "I'm sorry, I'll try to get along with, but only for you." He smiled at me and said, "thanks."

"Um, I was wondering, if you could help me with your friend Beth," I nodded in reply, "Um, I want to take her out on a date, and I don't know what to do for her," he said. I smirked, I knew what to do.

After we planned the date, we went down stairs and played celebrity Sherades. Beth was on my team, my favorite was Raj Kutherpolli, from the Big Bang theory. They won. That was great then we played twister. It was really crazy. Pat was they had an automatic spinner so it was good. The spinner said left hand on green for me. "Ah man." I said. I reached behind me and tried to get to green. I touched something and I quickly pulled back when I realized it was Jon crouch. Nasty. He blushed and I blushed and then I reached green. This went on for awhile before I won. Then Pat took Beth aside to ask her on a date. Then it was me and Jon left. Talk about Awkward!