Game, and Goal

Two days later

Ace's P.O.V

Well, bowling went well, but Jon did something so romantic. When I was having trouble, he put his arm on mine and guided my arm. Oh shit, I sound like one of those, teenage girls with their first love. Wait,did I just say, love. Oh shit. Well we are now going to a game between Chicago and the L.A kings. This will be pretty exciting. Oh yah, Dan, my ex, is on this team. I don't know if he will notice me or not. We had met most of the team already and they were all really nice. Even Jon is being nice now. I hope they win. Well we will see. We drove to rink, I was wearing a shirt that was signed by all the players and skinny jeans. Beth was wearing a Kane jersey and jeans as well. We walked in and found our seats, this would be a good game. First some guy came out and started to sing the American anthem. Then the game started.

Pats P.O.V

We are playing the L.A kings tonight. Ace's ex boyfriend was playing us. I promised her I wouldn't kill him.

"Boys!" The coach yelled. "Okay, this, will be a rough game. Last time we injured one of their star players, so they will be dirtier with us tonight, but try to keep it as clean as you can. If they start to just beat you up, fight back, have a good game boys." We all did a cheer then headed out to practice.

I took a few shots then noticed some guy skating way over the halfway mark. I recognized him right away, Dan. Sharpie, Burish, Tazer and Crawford came over. "Thats, Dan, Ace's ex boyfriend." I told them. "Well what are we waiting for? Lets cream him," Crawford said. "I promised her I wouldnt." I said. Jon seemed out of it. Then the ref blew the whistle. We got in our position, I was out on the ice. The puck dropped and Jon passed me the puck. I passed to Burish and he passed it back to me and I shot. It went in. Yes! I skated around a bit and when I passed by Beth and Ace, I waved and they waved back. Yes.