Shop til ya Drop

Next Day

Beth's P.O.V

We are spending the day at the movies and mall and arcade. Supposedly Jon likes Ace. He is just really bummed about Annie. She said he does that whenever he likes a girl, whatever "that" is. Well we are seeing Percy Jackson 2. The first movie was really good. I was wearing my volleyball t shirt and skinny jeans. Ace was wearing the exact thing, twins! We went downstairs and the boys were waiting for us. We went to the car and drove to the movie theatre. We watched the movie. Some cranky lady yelled at us for kicking her seat. I was pulling up my pants and accidentally tapped her chair. Well, anyways the movie was like, really, really, good. We then went shopping. Ace found this really sweet dress. It was a blue little sweater, with a white dress and brown belt. I saw Jon blushing a bit when he saw her. Then we went to store where you could get dresses for clubbing. She found this really sexy dress, it was black and showed off her curves. This time Jon was definitely blushing and checking her out this. I found this blue dress with a belt and a flower at the end. "You look so hot, Beth." Pat whispered. Well, I don't think my face could get any more red. Ace just winked at me.

Ace's P.O.V

I found 2 really cute dresses and Beth found this really hot dress, I saw her blush when Pat whispered something to her. Jon picked out this under armor shirt that defined his abs amazingly. He was really hot. Well, he hates me and now we are going to the arcade. There was a whole bunch of games. I went to this shooting one. You had to get as many deer as possible. My dad taught me to shoot. I got 40, and bet the high score. "Wow," Jon said, "you're really good at that." I tsmirked, "Yah, so watch your back," and I walked away. He laughed. I went to play ski ball. Which I am terrible at. I threw one and I didn't get any points. Jon went up and shot one. 200 points. Wow. That shows how terrible I am at ski ball. Just horrible. Then I put on my puppy dog face and he took my hand and led me somewhere. It was to this game where you had to knock down bottles. "I'm gonna when you that one," he said smiling his goofy smile and pointing at a small bear with his jersey number. He had three baseballs to throw. The first one missed so did the second one. But he knocked them all down with the last one. He passed me the bear and I kissed his cheek. "Hey! Love birds,"Beth yelled. "We're going bowling." Pat finished. Oh great.