Surprise!

-Jon's Birthday-

Pat's P.O.V

Today we are having a surprise party for Jon. He didn't notice us planning it because he is to busy being cranky. We invited some of the team his mom and dad were coming after the party, his brother David, Jon's girlfriend Annie, they have been together for like 5 moths now. We have it all set up, now people just have to get here. Our apartment isn't too big but t will fit the amount of people we invited. We are opening gifts after everyone leaves. We firstly, need to get him someone where so we can set up. "Hey Jon, can you and Ace go pick out a cake?" I screamed. "Do I hav-" "yes!" I cut her off. I guess she got up cause I heard her coming down the stairs. She had , a shirt that said something about, fighting and a plaid shirt over it. She had some jeans and Nikes. I heard a wolf whistle. It was Beth. Of course. Finally the cranky princess came down. I wolf whistled at Jon coming downstairs. Beth giggled. I finally got them out the door. Now just me and Beth. We cleaned a bit then we went to sit down. I sat down then grabbed her and pulled her onto my lap. She just laughed.

Aces P.O.V

Well I was sent to distract Jon before his surprise party, yah. What great fun. We are pretending to go look at cakes. He was driving. We pulled into the bakery and I got a text from Pat, I had to keep him there for a half hour. Great we started looking at cakes. I saw one and it was really awesome. It had a huge basketball in the middle of it. It was awesome. I felt someone's breath on my neck, it was Jon. He was looking at the cake over my shoulder. I moved on to the next one, it was a Blackhawks cake. I had to buy the cake for everyone. I quickly bought it and ran out to the car. When we were driving back. I looked at the time, uh-oh that was only 15mins. We were almost at the house. And he was Driving. Okay think fast, "Oh! I forgot my phone at the bakery!" I said. He rolled his eyes and grumbled something under his breath and finally, turned. When I got back to the bakery I quickly texted Pat asking him if he was ready.

Ace- R U rdy?

Pat- Can u keep him for 15?

Ace- r u kiddin me?

Pat- Pwetty pwease!!!!

Ace- I'll try.

Okay, how can I keep him busy for another 15. This isn't going to be easy. I walked back to the car and said, "Hey! I've got a great idea! Lets going window shopping!" Wow that was perky. He grumbled and got out. I walked up to this thrift shop since I only had 20$ in my pocket. LOL. Well they had some cute clothes. We then were near sports check, we went in. He didn't buy anything and neither did I. But I did see a cute pair of shorts. Then I texted Pat again.

Ace-If ur not rdy I'm gonna kill u!

Pat- Like 5 mins b4 u stat driving.

I got him to wait five mins before we left. When we arrived home and we went up the steps. We were just about there and he nearly dropped the cake, the scared the shit outta me. We walked in and then, "Surprise!" Everyone jumped up. His face was priceless.

A few drinks later

"This is a great party!!" Pat screamed. He is drunk off his ass. It's great fun. I met this really nice girl who is hanging out with Beth and I now. Her name is Annie. Then Jon came over and hugged me and whispered "Thankyou" I smiled a him, then he looked at Annie. "What the hell are you doing here?" He screamed then stormed off to his room. She looked hurt and everyone was staring at her. "Well, get back to your knitting." I said. I went up to talk to him. "Go, away." He growled. Well same old same old. I went to my room and Annie and Beth were there. "Are you alright? And what was that about?" Beth asked. "He's my ex, I wanted to break up but he didnt. So he's mad." She said. That explains why he was so mad. "And he obvious likes you Amy," she added. "What!"