Gotta do this

Beth's P.O.V

The boys are playing a game tonight that could either make sure they get into to the playoffs or not for this year. They are really nervous. They are playing the penguins. Stupid good for nothing pens. Well I have my Kane jersey on with stretch pants and toms. Yah I know, it might be cold but what ever! Ace is where her Toews jersey. Skinny jeans and uggs. She looked great. Well we have go now.

Aces P.O.V

We are at the game now and we are behind the hawks bench. They are all really nervous. Some dude sang the anthem and then the puck drop. Soupy won the face off and passed to keith through two defense but then staal stole it.

Pats P.O.V

Soupy made the most beautiful pass ever then stupid Staal had to steal it. The ref blew the whistle and we were in our zone. Me and Tazer were skating by Crosby when he said,

" Hey, seen your girlfriends up there, lookin pretty hot, ask if they want a real, man." The boys had to hold us back. He just snapped my last nerve.

Just before 3rd period

Still Pat

This is terrible. We are now losing 4-0. Wow. We went into the dressing room and the girls came in they got up on a chair and said, well yelled, "listen up everyone, we know you can this so hike up your skirts and play like you've never played before. If you don't win we will personally kick every one you asses so go out there and WIN!"

They are really scary sometimes. Everyone cheered and agreed. We went out and got into our lines. We were ready. I got the puck passed it to keith, then Tazer and then seabrook, who SCORED!!!!

After the game

Well the game was terrible until we won it!!!!!!!! It was amazing. I can't believe this.