Reunited

Chap 1

-Flash Back-

"Patrick! Amy! Get back here right now!" Mr. Rodgers yelled.

We stifled our laughter than wolf whistled at him. We had put a picture of our 5th grade teacher in a bikini all over the school. He was so mad. Then we heard the bell ring. We ran nearly the whole way home. When we got there his mom was there tapping her foot. Uh-Oh. We looked at each other and at the same time yelled, "He/She did it!" Of course she knew we both did. Later that night at dinner she cleared her throat and said to Mr. Kane, " Have you heard what your children have done? They put a picture of their teacher in a bikini all around the school." Then I said, " It was his fault for having the picture in the first place, Mrs. Kane."

Mr.Kane gave us a high five each and laughed, "Good job guys. You're good little pranksters." Mrs. Kane gasped. He looked her. "Oh! Yes, that was very wrong of you do not do it again" he said. We just laughed.

-End of Flashback-

I laughed at the thought of that. That was when I was an exchange student. We played many pranks on that guy. I was now on an airplane flying to meet Pat in Chicago. My friend Beth was coming with me. I think I should set them up.

When we landed I saw him and I grabbed Beth.

"Pat!Pat!" I screamed. He looked up and started running over to me. He grabbed me and spun me around in a hug.

"It's so good to see you Ace!" He laughed.

"You too!" I pulled him into another hug, "I've missed you so much!"

"I've missed you too," he said, his voice muffled. I voice ah-hemmed behind me. "Oh yah, kaner, this beth, my bff," I said smiling. She smiled at BFF. "Hello, how are you?" She said.

"I'm very fine, now that your here," he flirted kissing her hand. I rolled my eyes, "Oh gosh!" I said exasperated. They just laughed at me. He tried to grab my bag but I took it out of his reach. "Dude, we have been over this, I can take my own bag!" Beth backed up with her bag to. He rolled his eyes, "Whatever!" He started walking towards the exit. We walked out to his car talking about hockey and stuff like that.

Kaner's P.O.V

I was so excited to see Amy and her friend was so pretty. I could tell we had a connection. I remember all the pranks we played on people. Good times, good times. I was a little worried about Tazer though. He was acting a bit strange before I left, I little mean. But I'm still glad to finally he reunited with my little Ace.