Hiding My Feelings

This will be a really short chapter. Just to let you know.

Beth's P.O.V

When that girl walked in and just started making out with Jon. I didn't know what to say. She didn't even introduce herself. Pat cleared his throat. She looked up. "Hi! I'm Rebecca!" She said all cheery. She seemed nice. Maybe we were wrong. Jon was just sitting looking cranky, well, what else is new? Jon had to go use the washroom and Pat had a call from his sister. "So, Rebecca, do you play any sports?" I asked. No matter how much of a girly girl I seemed, I absolutely love sports. "No,"she said. She took a nail file and started to do her nails. We just sat there until Pat and John came back. Well, that's a good first impression. We just sat there and talked about random things. They had finished training camp and they were getting ready for the season to start. "So, do you guys think your gonna do well this year?" Ace asked. "Yes, we've really improved and our goalie has gotten a whole lot better since last year," Pat said. "That's great!" I said. Jon is still not talking and Rebecca's just doing her nails.

----------Back at Home----------

Ace's P.O.V

That really hurt when I saw him with that girl. This is really stupid. Wow, I'm not good with feelings and shit so I will ask Beth when we get back. I was stuck in between Jon and Rebecca, Yah! Note the sarcasm. Rebecca was trying to get handsy with him but he seemed reluctant. Finally, we arrived home. I went upstairs and told Beth to follow me. She followed me and she said, "you act as if you're in love with him."

I was shocked, "is it that obvious?"

"No," she reassured me, "I've known you since we were in diapers! I know when you like a guy."

"I just, I hate him but it hurt when she came in and started kissing him, I'm just, so confused." I said.

"Well, it seems like you like him but you're hiding your what feeling by acting like that."

Was I really hiding my feelings?